Caithe's Sword

Caithe's Sword

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Ashen.2907

Ashen.2907

I would love to see a sword skin modeled after Caithe’s dagger. Ideally even the same size. Whether through gemstore or in game I’d pay for the ability to sword/dagger using this skin for my ranger.

Caithe's Sword

Posted by: Zilong.1407

Zilong.1407

I’m almost certain there is a skin for them that is not currently in the gem store. So, hopefully they will be cycled back in soon/eventually.

Caithe's Sword

Posted by: Ashen.2907

Ashen.2907

I’m almost certain there is a skin for them that is not currently in the gem store. So, hopefully they will be cycled back in soon/eventually.

Yes, I have the dagger skin already. I would just like to see a sword version of the same skin added so that I can use it for a sword/dagger build on my ranger.

Caithe's Sword

Posted by: Amaimon.7823

Amaimon.7823

There is:
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Caithe's_Bloom_Dagger

But agreed, a sword in the same design would be cool, but then other people will want their versions, too. Snowball rolling down the hill, it will be a collection of Caithe’s Design weapons. I don’t think it’s feasible to make more as it is now. They’d have to make a full Bloom set selling them for 600 gems each to be fair to the people with the daggers, or make the dagger an anomaly purchase which will only upset more people