Camera changes a' comin'

Camera changes a' comin'

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Shpongle.6025

Shpongle.6025

O gad no ;_; pls, don’t.

Pls just leave it the way it is, o gad why, cruel world….

Look, whatever you do, just make it optional, okay? Just, whatever you do with the camera view, make it optional and make it so that those of us that like it the way it is and wanna leave it the way it is will have an option to use the old settings and the old view, okay? Pls don’t force us to use the new ones.

I know it could be great and more awesomeurr than the old one, but some of us like it the way it is and wanna leave it that way so let us have that option.

Some of us like things the way they are after we get used to them, so we’re adversant to change.

that’s it. that’s all i wanted to say.

Attachments:

Are you Shpongled?

Camera changes a' comin'

Posted by: Tachyon.5897

Tachyon.5897

Why would you not want something that has been broken since day one to be fixed?

Camera changes a' comin'

Posted by: Palador.2170

Palador.2170

Look, whatever you do, just make it optional, okay?

They’ve already stated that there will be a “restore defaults” button, for starters. Secondly, what they’re doing is giving us more control over it. You can set the controls to match what we have now, and continue on your way.

Sarcasm, delivered with a
delicate, brick-like subtlety.

Camera changes a' comin'

Posted by: Clyan.1593

Clyan.1593

!?
Actually i wanna thank ANet for finally doing something about this. This makes me more happy than the wardrobe did. GW1 first-person camera view, i just can’t believe it we get it back. Thank you so much! I can’t wait to satisfy my nostalgia.

“Bagh Nakh! Bagh Nakh!”
– Dark Lord of Moshpoipoi

Camera changes a' comin'

Posted by: Zietlogik.6208

Zietlogik.6208

YA…because fixing camera collision and field of view options are something devs should never ever do! EVAR!

We don’t want functional camera options!

/sarcasm

Zietlogik [Warrior] Chronologix [Ranger] Ziet The Dreaded [Necromancer] Zietlogic [Revenant]

Camera changes a' comin'

Posted by: Maximus Delion.8719

Maximus Delion.8719

If you read the news post about the changes (https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/get-readycamera-changes-are-coming/), every new option is at least an on/off toggle and many of them are slider controls.

While these updates have been a long time coming, nonetheless they’re well thought out, obviously based upon player feedback, offer lots of control/customization to the player and most importantly – they’re all optional.

I think the gameplay programmers deserve a tip of the hat for how they’re implementing these features — they listed to what people were asking for and presented a solution with a wide range of options which met most people’s desires, including the option to disable each feature entirely for those who felt everything was fine before.