Can anyone help me with Tequatl?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Elexa.3478

Elexa.3478

So I’m getting pretty annoyed lately thanks to this game. The thing that annoys me is inability to do several dungeons due the lack of people interested in these dungeons (but I guess that’s my fault, I wasn’t searching hard enough), then this farming “shortage” of exotics which is driving me crazy. Imagine every-day farming with 300+ coffers and not even one exotic found. How do you think that makes me feel? tears But anyway… nothing angers me more then this everlasting search for Tequatl. I tried joining millions of guilds (exaggerating) whose purpose is… I guess… killing Teq, but I failed. I also tried tracking the spawning time and see if I’d be lucky, but nada. Most of the time I fall into overflow. And that how story ends. I hear every now and then that Desolation does this event often, but I don’t have much information, and all I want is to finally kill this crap. Any suggestions? Sorry for English mistakes.

(edited by Elexa.3478)

Posted by: Kaiyanwan.8521

Kaiyanwan.8521

They fixed Tequatl to make the encounter dead. We won!
I didn’t know that it was possible, but every time Tequatl spawns on my server, he does not hurt anyone for 15 min and then disappears.

This encounter is working as intended, as noone gets hurt and Tequatl is vanishing because of boredom without causing any trouble.

Do not disturb the peaceful equilibrium. Leave the dragon alone, as we all do. Shhh, shhhh…

Posted by: LittleLepton.8915

LittleLepton.8915

Now for a response that is helpful:

I don’t really know how it is on EU, however, if I recall correctly, Gandara does Teq the most.

There are at least 2 servers, one on EU and one on NA which do this event and succeed regardless of time. Pretty much, every time Teq spawns on the weekends, NA server Blackgate downs him.

Also, tequatl guilds organize it on overflows.

It’s just a matter of being on the right server. I would go to splintered coast on Gandara and hour before Teq pops (once the even t timers are fixed). And if that doesn’t work, try the guild thing again.

You don’t know me.

#LilithFan#1

Posted by: hotcatz.6834

hotcatz.6834

In the EU. Vizunah square does teq every chance it gets and rarely fails 12:02, 14:02, 16:02, 18:02. Certainly succeed most days. You do have to be in map an hour before hand though. The overflow is often successfull too.

Posted by: imsoenthused.1634

imsoenthused.1634

Dunno, Teq goes down on Blackgate regularly enough that I never really thought about it.

All morons hate it when you call them a moron. – J. D. Salinger

Posted by: LittleLepton.8915

LittleLepton.8915

In the EU. Vizunah square does teq every chance it gets and rarely fails 12:02, 14:02, 16:02, 18:02. Certainly succeed most days. You do have to be in map an hour before hand though. The overflow is often successfull too.

Ah so it’s Vizunah now, good to know. My EU account will have to check it out.

You don’t know me.

#LilithFan#1

Posted by: Elexa.3478

Elexa.3478

Thank you! I will surely check it out.