Can charr armor clipping ever get fixed?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: gamersuman.6943

gamersuman.6943

Q:

I know this might have asked several times already but I am just curious whether armor clipping of charr can be fixed anytime soon. Maybe with the release of HoT? I doubt whether any other race suffers from clipping as much as charr. It would be great if armor clipping can be rectified as a whole but if that’s not possible or too much time consuming, then I implore to prioritize fixing armor clpping on charr first since there almost all gears clip on charr.

P.S. I recently noticed that Aegis clips horribly on charr and although it’s rather negligible, it is still quite obtuse.

Posted by: Stompy.1387

Stompy.1387

Nope.

Posted by: Evans.6347

Evans.6347

The old excuse was that Charr were the least played race and thus no priority to fix. I’m not sure if that’s still the case, but don’t hold your breath for fixes.

That said, I find it incredibly lazy that even a large amount of outfits are not fixed for the Charr. Honestly, there should not be a single outfit that is not tailored to the tail of Charr.

Joy to the world, ignorance is bliss

(edited by Evans.6347)

Posted by: Valderius Rex.4108

Valderius Rex.4108

The helmets are the killer part. So many just…ignore our horns. They’re just gone. How?!? Finding a good non-racial head piece is hard!

Though I suppose some of the medium armor coat textures being weirdly stretched is annoying too.

Posted by: Neural.1824

Neural.1824

Nope.

Pretty much this.

Where are my gem sales? I want gem sales! Nerf EVERYTHING!

Posted by: Scolix.4879

Scolix.4879

Its always the “beast” races that get the s**t end of the stick in elder scrolls its khajiit and argonians no matter what game always all the effort goes to pretty races and rest of the races get to share the crap that’s left in GW2 some of the armor on charr is like its from the different game completely some of the armor look real horrendous on charr when in the same time lool absolutely fabulous on human characters.

Posted by: Slapinator.4196

Slapinator.4196

Arenanet too busy creating superultra hd hylek frogs to care for charr cliping and texture problems.

Posted by: Aenaos.8160

Aenaos.8160

Arenanet too busy creating superultra hd hylek frogs to care for charr cliping and texture problems.

Attachments:

-Win a pip,lose a pip,win a pip,lose a pip,lose a pip,
lose a pip,win 2 pips,lose a pip,lose a pip…………..-
-Go go Espartz.-

Posted by: serenke.4806

serenke.4806

It’s simple. Charr were meant to wear loincloth or just very simple armor. Now obviously you can dress up your cat, but it will look ridiculous.