Can't Choose!

Can't Choose!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Almega.2671

Almega.2671

Honestly i can’t choose for the life of me to pick a class. I hear Necromancer is good, but then as I play I see an awesome lvl 80 warrior above and feel did I make the right choice.
I like to go in as a warrior and tear stuff up but the necromancer has awesome looks and is in way good as a warrior.
Appearance wise what looks cooler a warrior or necro and also why is one either or better to have or at least in situation wise.

Can't Choose!

Posted by: Raven.1524

Raven.1524

Honestly i can’t choose for the life of me to pick a class. I hear Necromancer is good, but then as I play I see an awesome lvl 80 warrior above and feel did I make the right choice.
I like to go in as a warrior and tear stuff up but the necromancer has awesome looks and is in way good as a warrior.
Appearance wise what looks cooler a warrior or necro and also why is one either or better to have or at least in situation wise.

use one character slot to test everything on pvp and check what’s your play style and what you are having fun with?
Everything’s good as long as you know how your traits and skills work.

Can't Choose!

Posted by: Angelica Dream.7103

Angelica Dream.7103

Make both you have more than one slot. The game is pretty well balanced so just pike one that fits your play style.
Are you more beat ’em up and take a punch? Go warrior
Or more condition and minions and like to go incorporeal? Go Necro,

Just have fun…

Can't Choose!

Posted by: Gemnaid.4219

Gemnaid.4219

If you don’t have all the classes and extra Alts you’re not even playing the game.

Can't Choose!

Posted by: mXz.4512

mXz.4512

Of the 9 classes, lately I’ve enjoyed playing mesmer/ranger (both mains), warrior, necro and engi. I’m getting my thief ready, but as I’ve already got 1 of each ascended set; it’s not too bad swapping out whenever. But I do have all 9 to pick from with that extra 80-boost on hand.

But as already said, experiment/play around and find your play style. See which class appeals to you most and continue getting comfortable with it. Even try playing around with it for more diversity. After you’re comfortable with a class, naturally the next thing is to mix things up.

Yes I’m a vet, yes I’m salty. Problem?

Can't Choose!

Posted by: Gandalf.1537

Gandalf.1537

I had one slot left, well sence I just preordered the new expansion now I have an extra one. But I went with a Necro, I simply love it. It’s all around good in every aspect of the game. It’s good in PvE, PvP, WvW. I love reaper.

I was going to go with a warrior but I have a guardian. But I have an extra slot now, I may go with a warrior now.

But like people have said, test out the class and see which feels right. That’s the best bet.