Can't decide :S

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: apotheosis.5273

apotheosis.5273

Hi everyone! I’m having a little issue in that I cannot for the life of me decide between the Necromancer and the Revenant, in terms of which I want to main. I have both at 80 and I like both of their playstyles. I play all game types except WvW(so PvE and PvP), and I do both solo and group activities. It seems that Revenant has much more team utility but is squishier(in pve), while necro has far higher single target and multi target dps, along with amazing survivability, but doesn’t work quite so well with a team(as it has always been). What do you guys think I should main?

Posted by: Shirlias.8104

Shirlias.8104

I would say Necromancer cause the reaper is awesome and a great build ( dunno if it’s OP, but i really like it ).

Posted by: Rio.4259

Rio.4259

I was in the same position a few months ago. I made both and ended up liking the Reaper WAY more. But its hard to tell someone else what THEY should play.

Posted by: Khyan.7039

Khyan.7039

The reaper is definitely way more funny to play with. But play whatever you want.

Posted by: apotheosis.5273

apotheosis.5273

Another thing to think about is the fact that reaper(as a clothie) doesn’t look nearly as cool as a rev(in my opinion)…

Posted by: Shirlias.8104

Shirlias.8104

Plates, to me, are better on a male character ( norn or human ).
Clothies on female characters.

Posted by: Khyan.7039

Khyan.7039

Another thing to think about is the fact that reaper(as a clothie) doesn’t look nearly as cool as a rev(in my opinion)…

The blade armor cloth looks really cool on male reaper. However, the blade plate is totally awful.

I don’t think a reaper with plate will make sense anyway.