Can't enter dungeons since patch.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Edarkness.7543

Edarkness.7543

Cant enter dungeons if someone else is already inside, something is messed up. heres the pic that I get

Attachments:

Posted by: Mastermavrick.2439

Mastermavrick.2439

Rare bug that occurs, i have had it happen to me. Log out then log back in, fixed it for me.

The Revenant Apostle [Rvnt]→ DragonBand
Kaiji Ruko – 80 Ranger, Revanat Shadowdeath – 80 Necromancer

Posted by: Edarkness.7543

Edarkness.7543

Didnt fix it, because ive been having this problem a lot and so has other people in my groups

Posted by: Mastermavrick.2439

Mastermavrick.2439

Hmm can’t help then ><" hopefully a hotfix is incoming.

The Revenant Apostle [Rvnt]→ DragonBand
Kaiji Ruko – 80 Ranger, Revanat Shadowdeath – 80 Necromancer

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

The only time I’ve seen that happen is when some of the party haven’t patched, while others have.

Posted by: Mugiwara Zoro.9240

Mugiwara Zoro.9240

Probably cos you are on a different update to other members in the party. Everyone has to log out and back in, but then you will lose your instance…

Posted by: ThePlague.5426

ThePlague.5426

Party chat, invites, leaving parties, changing world to friend’s world, etc is also bugging like crazy. All of us have tried re-logging but it hasn’t made a blind bit of difference. It’s definitely Arena Net managing the game and not EA Games right? :P

Posted by: pessimist.7294

pessimist.7294

Party chat, invites, leaving parties, changing world to friend’s world, etc is also bugging like crazy. All of us have tried re-logging but it hasn’t made a blind bit of difference. It’s definitely Arena Net managing the game and not EA Games right? :P

Have the same problems. And its Anet managing the game but they have become very similar to EA. So expect more crashes, bugs and a medium to big disaster when HoT comes out. Probably everyone loses their money without compensation and half of your characters get deleted permanently.

Posted by: Zaron.1987

Zaron.1987

Probably everyone loses their money without compensation and half of your characters get deleted permanently.

yeah maybe we should login first time 2 weeks after HoT release and hope our accounts are not affected with such things if you dont login .

Im little bit afraid of Oct 23th :/

Every mini patch cause more and more bugs :/

Posted by: ThePlague.5426

ThePlague.5426

With all of the new players joining it can’t be very reassuring for them to logon and find that even the most basic in-game functions don’t work as they should.

I logged off in the end as the guild chat stopped working properly. The longer I played tonight the worse it got.

If EA………I mean ‘ANet’ ends up deleting player data then there’s going to be a massive backlash. I doubt they will though as ANet are usually really good and would be crazy not to back everything up regularly.

It’s impossible to play it in it’s current state if you’re in it for the social gaming experience as the social features are broken.