Can't equip Diving Goggles?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: DreamyAbaddon.3265

DreamyAbaddon.3265

So I reached to the end of the Aether Blade Jumping Puzzle and it wont let me put on the Diving Goggles?

I’m lvl73 Necromancer!

Posted by: Dual.8953

Dual.8953

Been having a similar trouble with my 80s. I’ve also noticed I’ve been leveling abnormally fast on them. I’m wondering if the two are related.

Registered Altaholic
Part-time Kittenposter

Posted by: Elothar.4382

Elothar.4382

Having trouble on them as well…on my level 80 characters. Says that I am unable to use the item at the particular time. Am out of combat…and do no see any other conditions that might be causing this. Hopefully, just a bug and will be fixed.

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

Noticed the goggles problem yesterday as well (on a level 80 character, in Frostgorge, not a starting zone).

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

Posted by: Frostroses.4196

Frostroses.4196

been 80 for months with several alts, two days ago, my main can’t equip diving goggle after my attempt completing frostgorge sound’s jumping puzzle (the one with mawdrey back stuff, ice water something)

Posted by: anzenketh.3759

anzenketh.3759

been 80 for months with several alts, two days ago, my main can’t equip diving goggle after my attempt completing frostgorge sound’s jumping puzzle (the one with mawdrey back stuff, ice water something)

It is a bug and has been reported. Hopefully they will have a fix sometime soonish.

If the diving goggles bug is fixed, why can’t my level 50 character use the goggles in Fields of Ruin on Tenaebron Lake? I get the same message as in the picture a few posts up. Right Now.

Because the fix broke it for existing accounts.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Goggles-Failure/first

In Game: Storm Bluff Isle — Anzz, Anzenketh Kyoto