Can't salvage ascended amulets from HoT achv?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Lucent.8906

Lucent.8906

Why can’t we salvage them? What else am I gonna do with 3 amulets with the exact same stats, destroy them to clear up space?

Posted by: Gontanius.9364

Gontanius.9364

Save them. Unless you have banktabs full of ascended I would save them. And since it’s maradure stats they are fairly good for alot of char

Posted by: Lucent.8906

Lucent.8906

But the thing is, they’re account bound, so with two I can already use them on any character. I don’t see a reason for them to not be salvageable, considering the Living Story 2 ones were. Just noticed I should’ve posted this in the HoT section.. whoops.

(edited by Lucent.8906)

Posted by: Gontanius.9364

Gontanius.9364

Well i got 6 or 8 ascended berserker rings. 2 (soon 3) zojjas sword. Mostly for the lazyness of not having to switch gear. And “free” ascended aint a burden in my point of view

Posted by: Ven Zehn.6573

Ven Zehn.6573

Same with the Order’s Amulets:( at least the marauder amulets I can use.

Posted by: Manasa Devi.7958

Manasa Devi.7958

The order amulets are part of some tier of the order backpiece collection. Probably unsalvageable because people might need them for that later.

I finished the order weapon/armor collections just to have some ascended amulets to salvage though. Bit of a disappointment to have it not work, but I probably saved 3 gold worth of salvage charges. Amulets don’t salvage into much of value. All the ones I tried, and all accessories too, only gave me a handful of +1 agony infusions.

On side not, ascended rings that are both infused and attuned can’t be salvaged either, which is I think is a bug.

Posted by: Witham.5621

Witham.5621

I was thinking the same, I don’t really play more then 2 chars of the 5 that I have.
+ I’m going for the fatebreaker title, it will save me laurels or any currency required to buy amulets too.

Whith.

Posted by: Manasa Devi.7958

Manasa Devi.7958

For fatebreaker, I recommend you just buy the Salvaged Rubbish on the TP, really.

Salvaging accessories and amulets is a colossal waste. I’ve gone through about a dozen of each, and only have a handful of agony infusions to show for it. Doing all fractal dailies on a given day gives me more infusions than salvaging 2 dozen ascended items. No kidding. The return rate is insultingly low.

Posted by: Witham.5621

Witham.5621

Ah i didnt know you could buy them (600g is a bit much for a blob), well no rush, its the only one I need. Tbh I didn’t salvage that much to obtain the others. Thanks anyway!

Whith.