Can the Community Team Refrain from Politics?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: olTThreelo.6710

olTThreelo.6710

I agree with OP.. keep the politics for others.

Posted by: Blackworm.2167

Blackworm.2167

I noticed, since Friday night is when I refresh all my MMOs looking for patches, that Champions Online is giving everyone who logs in this weekend can get Rainbow Flight, an ability where you fly around on a cloud that is shooting out a rainbow, a 525 Zen (their proxy currency) item for free.

So see, a Tweet is nothing to get upset over.

…So? Rainbows are just rainbows.

GW1 – Dervish / Warrior –
GW2 – Borlis Pass – Revenant & Warrior –
Steam Profile

Posted by: GreyWraith.8394

GreyWraith.8394

Please remember that a very minor portion of your player base doesn’t agree with the court’s decision today.

FTFY

Also you’re in breach of the code of conduct.
Do not post:
which promotes hatred of any kind, including that based on nation, race, religion, age, sex, gender orientation, or culture.

I don’t agree with the OP, but I don’t agree with this either. The OP expressed a personal opinion, as such, without any derogatory/hateful/inflammatory statements. That’s perfectly acceptable.

The amount of censorship modern society pushes on us in the name of ‘freedom’ is appalling.

End of the Dream by Evanescence
unofficial theme song of the Nightmare Court

Posted by: Swizzle.7982

Swizzle.7982

I noticed, since Friday night is when I refresh all my MMOs looking for patches, that Champions Online is giving everyone who logs in this weekend can get Rainbow Flight, an ability where you fly around on a cloud that is shooting out a rainbow, a 525 Zen (their proxy currency) item for free.

Dear Anet

Please give ridable SAB clouds that puke out rainbows.

Thanks.

Posted by: Ramiel.4931

Ramiel.4931

Who the hell even cares? You people have too much time on your hands to actually give a kitten about things like these. People can marry goats for all I care.

Posted by: Sarevok.2638

Sarevok.2638

Lock this thread, please, I’m begging you mods, that first Sya thread was bad enough, now this.

This is not “game” discussion.