Can this year halloween stay for longer?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: ximenting.5712

ximenting.5712

Usually halloween event ends on early november. but i was wondering can this year mad king be extended? like with all those HOT stuff, too busy doing all maguuma jungle and story quest. by the time i finish specing my elite trait. halloween is already ending and i believe most of us havent had the time to explore more for halloween.

it well done theme and i hope anet give us more time to appreciate the event

Posted by: Yamialexa.5103

Yamialexa.5103

Sorry that this sounds mean, but it’s your own fault? We know Halloween is temporary and HoT is here to stay, so if you prioritize the jungle, you’re out of luck.

Posted by: leftyboy.9358

leftyboy.9358

Sorry that this sounds mean, but it’s your own fault? We know Halloween is temporary and HoT is here to stay, so if you prioritize the jungle, you’re out of luck.

At least I got hexed outfit. All I really wanted anyways.

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

I don’t think Anet has actually stated an official end-date for Halloween yet. But I do know they specifically said they would not extend it, stating that there are “other exciting things coming and that extending Halloween is not possible because of that”.

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

Most people seem to be assuming Halloween will end next Tuesday, which is the normal patch day. Friday (2 weeks after it started) at the latest.

I’ve been prioritising Halloween and have barely played HoT for exactly that reason. (Well, that and I want the mini Gwynefyrdd.) It is frustrating that both released together and that Halloween is so short this year, but we knew that before it started so it was easy to prioritise if you wanted to.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”