Can we get free gems?

Can we get free gems?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Slowpokeking.8720

Slowpokeking.8720

I mean many people had waited for the update but we didn’t get it. To make us happier, can Anet give us some free gem or a free BLC ticket for the delay mass?

Can we get free gems?

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

No.

Can we get free gems?

Posted by: CJay.7023

CJay.7023

This is hilarious are you honestly that entitled?

Can we get free gems?

Posted by: Windu The Forbidden One.6045

Windu The Forbidden One.6045

No.

Dear A-net: Please nerf rock. Paper is fine
~Sincerely, Scissors

Can we get free gems?

Posted by: Swagger.1459

Swagger.1459

I mean many people had waited for the update but we didn’t get it. To make us happier, can Anet give us some free gem or a free BLC ticket for the delay mass?

I was thinking a Legendary of choice instead…

New Main- 80 Thief – P/P- Vault Spam Pro

221 hours over 1,581 days of bank space/hot pve/lion’s arch afk and some wvw.

Can we get free gems?

Slowpokeking.8720

This is hilarious are you honestly that entitled?

Yes, it’s nothing to Anet and players will be happy.

Can we get free gems?

Posted by: Endless Soul.5178

Endless Soul.5178

Wow…..wow….

~facepaws~

Asura characters: Zerina | Myndee | Rissa | Jaxxi | Feyyt | Bekka | Sixx | Akee | Tylee | Nuumy
| Claara
Your skin will wrinkle and your youth will fade, but your soul is endless.

Can we get free gems?

Posted by: Goldentoe.3876

Goldentoe.3876

Except if they were to reward every player with gems it would destabilize the market price of gems and value of gold in the game.

Can we get free gems?

Slowpokeking.8720

Except if they were to reward every player with gems it would destabilize the market price of gems and value of gold in the game.

Not much, 1 BLC ticket or 200-300 gems would affect very little especially if everybody is getting it.

Can we get free gems?

Posted by: drunkenpilot.9837

drunkenpilot.9837

No.

But, you do get an extra day of Lucky Divine Envelopes. That’s 16 more chances to win some gold that you wouldn’t have had if the patch launched today.

Can we get free gems?

Posted by: kinjiro.3251

kinjiro.3251

This is so stupid. You pay nothing after you purchase the game A-net gives you more and more content for FREE. and now because of mother nature and a power outage you feel free gems are in order? really? come on man this is low.

Can we get free gems?

Posted by: Jahroots.6791

Jahroots.6791

A whole ticket? Pffft. A BLC key would be much more reasonable, imo.

Can we get free gems?

Posted by: Ariurotl.3718

Ariurotl.3718

An extra day of Lunar New Year is your consolation.

Can we get free gems?

Slowpokeking.8720

This is so stupid. You pay nothing after you purchase the game A-net gives you more and more content for FREE. and now because of mother nature and a power outage you feel free gems are in order? really? come on man this is low.

So does gem cost Anet anything? Aren’t they FREE to them as well?

Can we get free gems?

Slowpokeking.8720

A whole ticket? Pffft. A BLC key would be much more reasonable, imo.

It doesn’t have any difference to Anet, it’s just some program. It’s not like they would cost them anything special.

Can we get free gems?

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

I just want the Aetherskins returned to the BLC so I can buy the light set. Release the set to make me happy A-Net!

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

Can we get free gems?

Posted by: Windu The Forbidden One.6045

Windu The Forbidden One.6045

An extra day of Lunar New Year is your consolation.

Not to mention another day of ML.

Dear A-net: Please nerf rock. Paper is fine
~Sincerely, Scissors

Can we get free gems?

Posted by: Batelle.1680

Batelle.1680

Like, how can you be so into MMOs that you are planning your life around them yet not realize that planning your life around an MMO on patch day is a terrible kittening idea?

Anet doesn’t owe you anything. A planned release date for a patch is not a binding contract, and there is nothing held within the update that will be lessened because you get it tomorrow and not today.

Can we get free gems?

Posted by: daniellepierce.9718

daniellepierce.9718

There are a couple items that i have been waiting for to hit the gemstore for months for a new transmog im working on. However the blacklion inventory rotation is horriblely slow and erratic.

90% of the fun is twitch chat, 10% is the casters trying desperately to make the match interesting.

Can we get free gems?

Posted by: Samnang.1879

Samnang.1879

I wouldn’t mind having 1 free inventory share slot.

Please nerf bag types instead of class skills!

Can we get free gems?

kinjiro.3251

So does gem cost Anet anything? Aren’t they FREE to them as well?

Your logic is flawed content is not sold to you but gems are so technically they do cost Anet something if they give them away.

Can we get free gems?

Posted by: Mea.5491

Mea.5491

I DON’T EVEN NEED STUFF FOR FREE, JUST PUT THE AETHERBLADE ARMOR SETS BACK TO THE GEM STORE AT FULL PRICE, PLEASE! I’ve been waiting for them to return since FOREVER!!!

Can we get free gems?

Posted by: electricwater.1572

electricwater.1572

Lol, stop being that pathetic and expecting handouts. Man, people are getting really entitled these days.

They didn’t release the patch because of the circumstances they had no control over (the weather). And according to them they are trying their best to fix the situation asap.

The whole thing is just hilarious. People throwing tantrums because a game patch was late. You have so little going on in your lives that a late patch is the source of a big drama? People seriously take days off work for this? And it’s okay if they do, but that was their decision to do so, not Anet’s. Therefore, they are fully responsible for it and Anet owes them nothing. No free gems, no precursors, nothing. You are already getting a fresh LS3 episode free of charge and they’re doing their best to ship it to you asap.

TL;DR – stop being a whiny brat and acting like it’s the end of the world. No, you don’t deserve any free stuff for it and you will get LS3 episode when it’s ready.

Can we get free gems?

kinjiro.3251

I DON’T EVEN NEED STUFF FOR FREE, JUST PUT THE AETHERBLADE ARMOR SETS BACK TO THE GEM STORE AT FULL PRICE, PLEASE! I’ve been waiting for them to return since FOREVER!!!

I need the medium and if they could please re-release Marjory’s Dagger that would be great. Not wanting free just wanting a chance to purchase said items.