Can we get some d/c grace please

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Tarrek.7436

Tarrek.7436

I like to do a little WvW, some dungeons, and other instanced stuff. You know what really sucks is getting kicked out of the game because my internet farts for 2 seconds. When I’m commanding in WvW, people are following me. Don’t remove me from the kitten map and screw over a whole group because of a short connection issue. Attempt to re-establish the connection for a few seconds (20). kitten this is stupid.

Posted by: Khal Drogo.9631

Khal Drogo.9631

Try DCing in a dungeon / Teq / Wurm a few seconds before completion. Its even worse. All the time spent and no rewards / completion status.

In addition, why arent places reserved in overflow maps for people who DC and given a grace period of a few minutes to reconnect?

Apologies to those who may find my posts on GW2 forums offensive and hateful.

Posted by: Windu The Forbidden One.6045

Windu The Forbidden One.6045

Not only that, I’m sometimes booted back to the character selection screen. So it’s not even a real disconnect, because even in the character selection screen you are online.

So it’s not even a problem with your internet, it’s a problem in the game itself.

Dear A-net: Please nerf rock. Paper is fine
~Sincerely, Scissors

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

+1 for this suggestion

I’ve been kicked to character select multiple times during the last few seconds of temples and the meta events. It’s very tedious to do go through a whole event then miss out on the final reward because the game kicks you right at the end.