Can we get some traits that change weapons?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Azure.8670

Azure.8670

like… a trait for necro axe to make it do more condi instead of power? anything remotely like this? I feel like so many weapons have just become useless over time but they could be good with minor tweaks.

Also, warrior sword 3 and axe 5 should be swapped

Posted by: Zoltreez.6435

Zoltreez.6435

i prefer if they would fix Power reaper instead of making his Only true Power weapon into a condi weapon like what they bassicaly did to GS sadly lol

-Stellaris
-Total War: Warhammer
-Guild Wars 2

Posted by: Panda.1967

Panda.1967

i prefer if they would fix Power reaper instead of making his Only true Power weapon into a condi weapon like what they bassicaly did to GS sadly lol

supposedly Deathly Chill is slated to deal direct damage with Chill applications instead of applying Bleed… which would turn Reaper into a pure Power spec…

Please stop assuming I’m a guy… I am female.

Posted by: Zoltreez.6435

Zoltreez.6435

supposedly Deathly Chill is slated to deal direct damage with Chill applications instead of applying Bleed… which would turn Reaper into a pure Power spec…

i Believe when i see it…. the last Balance patch was nothing else then a Nerf on Power builds and a Buff to Condi builds for Necro….

at this point i don’t believe anything they say when it comes to balancing changes…

-Stellaris
-Total War: Warhammer
-Guild Wars 2