Can we have Armor Skins?

Can we have Armor Skins?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Sharingandid.1540

Sharingandid.1540

So far every event has been about Weapon Skins, well a lot of people would really enjoy armor skins also…

Can we have Armor Skins?

Posted by: Neural.1824

Neural.1824

So far every event has been about Weapon Skins, well a lot of people would really enjoy armor skins also…

Armor skins would be nice, but they won’t even let the devs spend time on fixing current clipping issues. I doubt they would be given enough time to get new armor sets done properly.

Where are my gem sales? I want gem sales! Nerf EVERYTHING!

Can we have Armor Skins?

Posted by: Inimicus.7162

Inimicus.7162

Armor skins would be nice, but they won’t even let the devs spend time on fixing current clipping issues. I doubt they would be given enough time to get new armor sets done properly.

They never have fixed graphic issues the game launched with like female norn’s shoulder meshing issues, the way long, flowing hair clips into your body, hangs though your body, let alone your gear…lest we forget, only a few of all the meta achievments have brought rewards of a back item only, and then here, these last few months they have been in damage control mode because they screwed up 3 or 4 different times over an armor skin… while i would love to see more, even some gotten without the gem store, i imagine it isnt going to happen…and i find that what talent created some of the best armors in game now seem to have vanished before they started loading skins into the gem store because they have not put out a single unique, non-redo skin that has made me super excited to buy in it’s entirety

Can we have Armor Skins?

Posted by: Fanum.6598

Fanum.6598

I really just want my Braham shield

Can we have Armor Skins?

Posted by: Inimicus.7162

Inimicus.7162

I really just want my Braham shield

They have randomly re-released old gem store items like that in the past… I don’t really get why they haven’t gone ahead and dropped those onto the black lion weapon merchants, or don’t rotate them in more often… my personal favorite was Rox’s Quiver, because it is a quiver, and it isn’t made to be worn on pretty boys like Orlando Bloom (sorry, legolas was kinda underwhelming)

Can we have Armor Skins?

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

The Burninator