Posted by: KittyCat.2059

KittyCat.2059

Would love to have some super cute Cat/Kitten Ears please hehe

Attachments:

Can we have Cat Ears ;)

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

Make a charr. Then you’ll have a cat with ears.

Can we have Cat Ears ;)

Posted by: Jehuty.9608

Jehuty.9608

I would love to see cat ears as well, if we can have rabbit ears in game, why not cat ears too?..

It would be a great Halloween gem shop item.

Can we have Cat Ears ;)

Posted by: saalle.4623

saalle.4623

Not this again….cat ears does not fit GW2.Cat ears fits immersion dead games such as Perfect World games.No pls

Can we have Cat Ears ;)

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

I would love to see cat ears as well, if we can have rabbit ears in game, why not cat ears too?..

It would be a great Halloween gem shop item.

The rabbit ears example is a bad once since they haven’t been purchasable for quite some time now.

Can we have Cat Ears ;)

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

Not this again….cat ears does not fit GW2.Cat ears fits immersion dead games such as Perfect World games.No pls

Yeah but apparently having black and white feathered wings are perfectly fine along with having Super Saiyan Charrs and rainbow unicorns flying out of longbows.

Can we have Cat Ears ;)

KittyCat.2059

Attachments:

Can we have Cat Ears ;)

Posted by: Kennedys.3490

Kennedys.3490

Just my opinion but these type of thing would fit better in a game with asian art style. In GW2 i think it would just look weird. I totally want this in Blade & Soul though.

Can we have Cat Ears ;)

Posted by: GummiBear.2756

GummiBear.2756

Just my opinion but these type of thing would fit better in a game with asian art style. In GW2 i think it would just look weird. I totally want this in Blade & Soul though.

as part of the body yes you are right, but dont see anything wrong with a headband or something like that with cat ears (or any kind of animal ear for that matter) attached

Can we have Cat Ears ;)

Posted by: Avador.8934

Avador.8934

It will look strange on Asuras. They will have 4 almost the same ears.

I am lazy to write it over and over. So sorry for my English.

Can we have Cat Ears ;)

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

Would they really look that much stranger than the fuzzy animal hats that we already have though?

Can we have Cat Ears ;)

Posted by: keramatzmode.1906

keramatzmode.1906

You have my full support and will instabuy.

Can we have Cat Ears ;)

Posted by: Ausfer.1853

Ausfer.1853

Please no. Go play some Japanese anime MMO if you want cat ears.

Can we have Cat Ears ;)

Posted by: ShinjoNaomi.1896

ShinjoNaomi.1896

+1 for cat ears in the gem store.
Bring them in and for the love of the Six, bring back the bunny ears too!

“If half as many people were half as brave in real life as they were online…
… The human race would never have to worry about be oppressed again.”
I think trolls should have their computers smashed. ’Its all part of the game. U mad bro?’

Can we have Cat Ears ;)

Posted by: Andraus.3874

Andraus.3874

Yep you can.
Step one: go to a laurel vender.
Step two: purchase a mystery cat tonic
Step three: double click tonic

Tadaaa you’re a cat with cat ears! gg

Can we have Cat Ears ;)

Posted by: AlliedKhajiit.2794

AlliedKhajiit.2794

I fully support this suggestion and I would definitely buy them.

Can we have Cat Ears ;)

Posted by: Zephyra.4709

Zephyra.4709

It will look strange on Asuras. They will have 4 almost the same ears.

Even stranger on Charrs. 6 ears total.

Can we have Cat Ears ;)

Posted by: Leo G.4501

Leo G.4501

If they did, Charr would have 6(!) ears! SIX! That’s 3 pairs of ears!!

Can we have Cat Ears ;)

Posted by: Miss Lana.5276

Miss Lana.5276

And what, rabbit ears are considered lore appropriate? Give me a break.

+1 for cat ears. I’d go for it.

48 Characters|Necro|Raider|Fractaller|PvPer|Singer
So long Treeface.
“…Kormir? I know not of whom you speak.”

Can we have Cat Ears ;)

Posted by: Aerlen.5326

Aerlen.5326

Can charr have cat ears so they have six ears?

~Tarnished Coast Pride~

Forever known as “that slow guardian who can’t jump worth crap”.

Can we have Cat Ears ;)

Posted by: BunjiKugashira.9754

BunjiKugashira.9754

+1 I already have the bunny ears, but cat ears would fit my character better.

Shana Flamewielder
Sylvari Elementalist of [SFF]
Abaddons Maul

Can we have Cat Ears ;)

Posted by: skowcia.8257

skowcia.8257

If they ever do this i will uninstall. I dindt bought this game to play with some anime bs. Wings are over the top already.

obey me

Can we have Cat Ears ;)

Posted by: Hannelore.8153

Hannelore.8153

+1 for cat ears in gem store. Tired of reading posts from haters lately, meh.

Don’t you guys have something better to do, like play?

Daisuki [SUKI] LGBT-Friendly Guild Leader | NA – Jade Quarry
I’m usually really sweet… but this an internet forum and you know how it has to be.
/i’m a lesbiab… lesbiam… less bien… GIRLS/

Can we have Cat Ears ;)

Miss Lana.5276

If they ever do this i will uninstall. I dindt bought this game to play with some anime bs. Wings are over the top already.

Be happy to see one less “I don’t like it so no one should have it” opinion in game. I’ll even wave as you go!

So long Treeface.

Can we have Cat Ears ;)

Posted by: Crimson Clouds.4853

Crimson Clouds.4853

I wouldn’t mind this at all- introduce them whilst bringing back bunny ears, please!

Can we have Cat Ears ;)

Posted by: ITheNormalPerson.9275

ITheNormalPerson.9275

I support this. I’d happily spend $5-10 to buy it if it were introduced in the gemstore.

Druid main, 80 on all, Legendary ranked, Eternal and all that jazz (I go by Feyris in game)

Can we have Cat Ears ;)

Posted by: Forsaken.4215

Forsaken.4215

You can choose to not see other players, please do that and live in kitten, Be a kitten somewhere else. You clearly know nothing about this game.

kenjutsu

Can we have Cat Ears ;)

Posted by: Andraus.3874

Andraus.3874

You can choose to not see other players, please do that and live in kitten, Be a kitten somewhere else. You clearly know nothing about this game.

I think the point of this thread is to be a kitten? Why would he want to be a kitten somewhere else? Lol

But really people have opinions it’s a forum and that is okay. You don’t have to agree but you don’t have to get all hostile. Realistically speaking I don’t see this happening just based on how I think Anet would view something like this. Could be wrong though.

Can we have Cat Ears ;)

Posted by: xarallei.4279

xarallei.4279

Immersion, in this game? Cat ears fit just as much as bunny ears, bear hats and quaggan hats and back packs. This game has always had silly or fun items that “break” immersion.

Can we have Cat Ears ;)

Posted by: Algreg.3629

Algreg.3629

+1 for cat ears in gem store. Tired of reading posts from haters lately, meh.

Don’t you guys have something better to do, like play?

“hater” is a complete non-concept. What is a hater?

Is a hater someone who hates everything and does not like anything? Maybe there is some really, really unhappy person somewhere in the world that is like that, but chances are, people like at least a few things.

Or is it sufficient to just dislike one thing to qualify as a hater? Are you a hater then too or is there nothing in this world you dislike? I sincerly doubt that.

So much for the complete logical fallacy of that word. Of cause I know how you are using that word. A hater is everyone who voices dislike of something you like. Well, isn´t that convenient? Also, using a non-concept like that transfers the conversation to a meta-level, now you are no longer discussing the issue at hand, but the style of conversation. That is of cause a very cheap and predictable parlor trick of rhetorics.

Can we have Cat Ears ;)

Posted by: Substance E.4852

Substance E.4852

Anime bullkitten?
You mean like idiotically large great swords?
Or how about the very obvious Goku/Saiyan hair for the Charr?

Can I have your stuff when you leave?

Connection error(s) detected. Retrying…

Can we have Cat Ears ;)

Posted by: Neural.1824

Neural.1824

+1 for cat ears. Bring back bunny ear headband as well.

They are no more immersion breaking than the SAB minis (or mini’s in general), or the fuzzy quaggan hats.

Where are my gem sales? I want gem sales! Nerf EVERYTHING!

Can we have Cat Ears ;)

skowcia.8257

Anime bullkitten?

You wish to have at least 10% of what i have, huh? Sorry to dissapoint you but i rather delete my items than give them some anime lover.

obey me

Can we have Cat Ears ;)

KittyCat.2059

Muahs!!!!! Thank you all who support this

This is Fashion Wars! A lady has got to look cute hehe

Can we have Cat Ears ;)

xarallei.4279

What is up with some people and their insane hatred of anything Japanese. It’s very bizarre. Are you a hipster or something?

Can we have Cat Ears ;)

Posted by: Substance E.4852

Substance E.4852

Anime bullkitten?

You wish to have at least 10% of what i have, huh? Sorry to dissapoint you but i rather delete my items than give them some anime lover.

lol okay. Go for it. You obviously carry a lot of directionless anger and hate on your shoulders. I’d be remiss if I added to that.

What is up with some people and their insane hatred of anything Japanese. It’s very bizarre. Are you a hipster or something?

Nah, they’re just secret self loathing otakus.

No one hates anime more than people who like anime.

Connection error(s) detected. Retrying…

Can we have Cat Ears ;)

skowcia.8257

I play western games, not east one like Blade & Soul and for a good reason. Why people bringing up anime stuff into my territory when you can move out to your yet another anime junk and enjoy car ears, naked people and other lame stuff? My pic sums it up and i say no to this. We have enough of it already.

Attachments:

obey me

(edited by skowcia.8257)

Can we have Cat Ears ;)

Posted by: AegisRunestone.8672

AegisRunestone.8672

I play western games, not east one like Blade & Soul and for a good reason. Why people bringing up anime stuff into my territorial when you can move out to your yet another anime junk and enjoy car ears, naked people and other lame stuff? My pic sums it up and i say no to this. We have enough of it already.

One could argue that this isn’t your territory, for one. Two, I believe a Korean game company has a hand in Guild Wars 2, so I’ve heard. Three, not all anime is about cat ears, naked people, and ‘other lame stuff.’

Generalizations = bad.

However, I’m not for cat ears myself. They would just look weird, IMO.

Can we have Cat Ears ;)

xarallei.4279

I say bring on the cat ears. My charr can’t really use them, but hell there are already many silly hats in this game so “immersion” is not really a good excuse to keep it out.

Can we have Cat Ears ;)

Posted by: Majic.4801

Majic.4801

Whatever one’s opinion may be, if ArenaNet offered them, people would buy them.

Especially anime fans.

“Not the same, real and true. True you feel inside.
Always follow what is true.” — Sentry-skritt Bordekka

Can we have Cat Ears ;)

Posted by: SpyderArachnid.5619

SpyderArachnid.5619

Yet again, Cat Ears are already a part of the Guild Wars universe. So saying they don’t fit or break immersion, is a bunch of hooey. They were already in GW1 as per this proof here:

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Furrocious_Ears

So if they want Cat Ears, let them have Cat Ears. We already had them in GW1, so I don’t see the big deal of having them in GW2.

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
Lady Bethany Of Noh – Chronomancer – Lords of Noh [LoN]

Can we have Cat Ears ;)

skowcia.8257

I play western games, not east one like Blade & Soul and for a good reason. Why people bringing up anime stuff into my territorial when you can move out to your yet another anime junk and enjoy car ears, naked people and other lame stuff? My pic sums it up and i say no to this. We have enough of it already.

One could argue that this isn’t your territory, for one. Two, I believe a Korean game company has a hand in Guild Wars 2, so I’ve heard. Three, not all anime is about cat ears, naked people, and ‘other lame stuff.’

Generalizations = bad.

Yeah, Korean company that doesnt want AN to open up Cantha – weird huh?
W/e you say but im not visiting east games asking for west stuff and many people doesnt either. You saw what you picked up, so yeah pushing stuff which is outside of this game, in this case anime stuff is in fact a violation of territory. Try to release that stuff in games like lotro and watch this game burn down day one. So again..your eyes saw what you bought, dont push anime stuff here.

And just to clarfity..i dont mind them on it own as much as they dont make them look similiar to the pics OP posted

btw. i have never seen anything from anime that looks “normal” yet.

obey me

Can we have Cat Ears ;)

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

That would depend on the skill of the artist.

Can we have Cat Ears ;)

xarallei.4279

The cat ears she posted are not incredibly different from the ones from GW1. Cat ears are cat ears and there is already precedent for them since they were in GW1. Saying they don’t fit or are a “violation of territory” makes no sense. You don’t like them, don’t buy them.

Can we have Cat Ears ;)

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Oh and cat ears would not be anywhere as horrible as theses wings ….

Can we have Cat Ears ;)

AegisRunestone.8672

The cat ears she posted are not incredibly different from the ones from GW1. Cat ears are cat ears and there is already precedent for them since they were in GW1. Saying they don’t fit or are a “violation of territory” makes no sense. You don’t like them, don’t buy them.

Exactly. It would bother me seeing asura running around with cat ears, but I wouldn’t quit the game over it. If I wanted to quit over something ‘immersion breaking,’ I would have quit over the wings. :P

But yeah, don’t like em? Don’t buy them.

Can we have Cat Ears ;)

Miss Lana.5276

You don’t like them, don’t buy them.

But you can bet they’ll QQ on the forums because “they look horrible omg y u do dis 2 ur charakter mi eyes r burn pls stahp u kitten”

When will people learn that looking good/bad is subjective? Probably never.

So long Treeface.

Can we have Cat Ears ;)

skowcia.8257

You don’t like them, don’t buy them.

And why i would buy it? I wont, thats obvious howered i will have to watch people wearing it. Back when black wings was put in gemstore when everyone and their mom bought one i had to watch it whenever i like it or not, and i wasnt upset by that alone. Hate on the map chat was real, and what was in there is something you have to figure on your own, i dont want infraction for quotes

obey me

Can we have Cat Ears ;)

AegisRunestone.8672

I just realized something…

The OP is named: “KittyCat.”

Not a coincidence. XD

Can we have Cat Ears ;)

Posted by: nexxe.7081

nexxe.7081

This game has always broken immersion, and i find it odd that people are against this, but perfectly fine with sunglasses, earmuffs, witch’s hats, reading glasses, baseball caps, fuzzy hats, school backpacks, etc. It’s just bad as Tera or other asian mmos that break immersion.