Can we have "PvP" "WvW" & "PvE" Tag in Forum?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: mushweed.4370

mushweed.4370

There are many discussions around in all forums about mechanics, skills, traits etc. But since the mechanics, skills, traits etc. are different in certain playstyles, it would help alot to show ppl, what this thread or post is about.

Also it woould improve the usabilty, as i just opened 4 Threads about PvP, which i don’t care about.

BW

Posted by: WARIORSCHARGEING.2637

WARIORSCHARGEING.2637

given the broken shape the forums are in . and you can not use the search box for this forum at all . which it has been like that for a long time .

and the drevs have said they can not fix or upgrade this forum at all. even tho it be nice to have maybe .but just something that is not possible at all .

this is the topic where ms Gray points this all out .

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Searching-the-Forums

no new system upgrades coming

Posted by: DeanBB.4268

DeanBB.4268

PvP and WvW have their own forums here. If someone posts something in “general” that belongs elsewhere, then it is up to the mods to move it — which they do.

Posted by: mushweed.4370

mushweed.4370

Not in the Class section for example.

Just start a new forum pls. This really lacks function.

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

PvP and WvW have their own forums here. If someone posts something in “general” that belongs elsewhere, then it is up to the mods to move it — which they do.

And if it’s related to builds or specific professions, there are the profession forums.

No tags are necessary, just put the topic where it belongs.

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632