Can we have Scarlet hair? :D

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Kairnabel.1542

Kairnabel.1542

Over the full year I’ve been playing and Scarlet Briar was introduced, I was a big fan of the character she was and what I liked her the most was being a Sylvari Engineer (just like my first character and will ever be), but now I want to look just like her (a little creepy, I know, but I can’t resist).

Anyways was looking over the Total Makeover Kit and all her face features and eyes (just a little off a bit imo) are available except her hair! This shocked me seeing that recently there was a patch adding hair styles, but none of them was Scarlet’s.

Express your opinions!

Posted by: Zaoda.1653

Zaoda.1653

Yeah I think it would be great to have a whole bunch of NPC hairstyles added to the makeover kits. Don’t know why this wasn’t done right from day 1 tbh.

Forever a supporter of more male skimpy armor

Posted by: Lishtenbird.2814

Lishtenbird.2814

I’m all in for sylvari twin tails and sylvari twin buns! Wanted to make a separate thread about it one day

20 level 80s and counting.

Posted by: Majic.4801

Majic.4801

Scarlet’s “do” is enough of trademark that it was used as the icon for the cyphers used to open the special chest in her Lornar’s Pass lair. Sylvari wearing this style would definitely be making a statement.

It would be quite ironic if “the Scarlet” went viral as a hairstyle. Imagine walking into the Grove and seeing it everywhere!

This could be the start of something big.

“Not the same, real and true. True you feel inside.
Always follow what is true.” — Sentry-skritt Bordekka

Posted by: Lishtenbird.2814

Lishtenbird.2814

A whole Grove of Scarlets…

The flower which Scarlet’s hair is based on is a species
of Bromelia.

20 level 80s and counting.