Just a flesh wound.3589

Forum bug smashed. Again.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Can we please get the Batwing Brew for cobs? [merged]

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Ohoni.6057

Ohoni.6057

They REALLY need to stop with these RNG bags.

Just stop it.

A little RNG drift is fine, where you have some items that are maybe 10-100 times as rare as others, but nothing should be like 0.0001% chance to drop.

A little RNG is fun, it’s “oh, I opened a bag and got something that I usually wouldn’t get!” Crazy RNG is just frustrating, and it massively devalues all other loot items, since people are opening hundreds and thousands of bags with the goal of getting item X, and all other items are just junk.

“If you spent as much time working on [some task] as
you spend complaining about it on the forums, you’d be
done by now.”

Posted by: mashiara.3452

mashiara.3452

At least they reduced the number of hero points needed for our elite specs, maybe that was so we would have time to grind out the Lab without gaining mastery points to try and get bags to get a super rare drop, and tattered wings another reasonably rare drop as I have yet to see these drop either.
Add these shoulders to the list of first year Halloween skins, that are just to much rng for a player to get without paying huge amounts of gold.
Some rng is fun, and I get it , these should be a rare item, and there will be work to make them to farm the other items. But, they should be possible to get.
So , lets have the endless tonic recipe that you said we would have last year, and to all those that bought up the tonics, to make money, oh well sorry for your luck.

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

I’ve been farming ToT bags since Halloween 2012…no endless brew for me yet. sigh

I really don’t mind spending hours farming things, but after an extended period of time, you just give up hope of ever getting anything with the rng in this game.

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

Posted by: Psientist.6437

Psientist.6437

I have to start by saying Night Fury is gorgeous. This is the first prestige skin I am considering working towards. Whoever designed it should be treated.

Hopefully, the exotic bat wing tonic does get added to the NPC festival vendor for next year’s Halloween event.

An MF recipe using the rare tonics could generate more currency activity and obviously make them worth something to those who do not plan on crafting Night Fury.

“No! You can’t eat the ones that talk!
They’re special! They got aspirations.”
Finn the human