Canach's Backpack...

Canach's Backpack...

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: StonePower.8321

StonePower.8321

So it appears that canach’s backpack was added as a skin drop in the new “guaranteed wardrobe unlock”.
So basically if you want to get it now you would need to buy some rng boxes and open them HOPING to get another rng box which gives a slim chance to give the skin…
For real ? This backpack is in the game since ages, and you won’t even make it buyable from the gemstore ?

I wanted it since it was added in the wardrobe, but I guess i’ll have to pass on that one…

Canach's Backpack...

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

So it appears that canach’s backpack was added as a skin drop in the new “guaranteed wardrobe unlock”.
So basically if you want to get it now you would need to buy some rng boxes and open them HOPING to get another rng box which gives a slim chance to give the skin…
For real ? This backpack is in the game since ages, and you won’t even make it buyable from the gemstore ?

I wanted it since it was added in the wardrobe, but I guess i’ll have to pass on that one…

You’re no worse off than before. To me, it seems like a minor step in the right direction.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Canach's Backpack...

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Actually it is also in the Knight of the Grove bundle on sale now. I shan’t be getting it since I already have the glider, outfit, and mail carrier and yet the bundle doesn’t discount by the value of those.

Feedback to ANet Marketing You could get more cash-bought gems from me if you sold that pack separately. I would imagine I’m not the only one interested in Sylvari style items who’s already got the rest of the bundle and thus won’t buy this.

I did consider making a new thread but this one seems to fit the bill.

Canach's Backpack...

Posted by: Zephyra.4709

Zephyra.4709

Yes I’ve seen it in the wardrobe, unobtainable for a longgg time.

Looks like it was going to be a gemstore item but they forgot about it. Least we apparently have a WAY to obtain it, unfortunately locked behind RNG/gambling.

I’d much rather pay outright for it.

Canach's Backpack...

Posted by: Murke.7193

Murke.7193

I already have the outfit so the bundle is a waste, but the moment the backpack is sold on its own I’ll buy it.

Canach's Backpack...

Posted by: Mea.5491

Mea.5491

I’ve been waiting for that backpack since forever and I can’t even buy it separately. -sighs-

Canach's Backpack...

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

I’m in the same situation, I’d buy it immediately if it was sold separately but at the moment I won’t be getting it because it’s only available as part of a bundle.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Canach's Backpack...

Posted by: Hamfast.8719

Hamfast.8719

I’ve been waiting for them to re-release the Arctic Explorer’s Outfit (what with “A Crack in the Ice” and Wintersday). 5 bucks says they do release it, but bundle it with other items I already have. Any takers?

Build a man a fire, and he’ll be warm all day.
Set a man on fire, and he’ll be warm the rest of his life.
– Unknown Fire Elementalist