Captain's Airship Pass Relog Annoyance

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Wreave.2138

Wreave.2138

Hmm… Captain’s Airship Pass on sale. Too bad it still has that annoying get-kicked-out when you relog into the game behavior.

I was thinking of getting this for a second character (already have one Royal Terrace Pass). But that annoying auto-kick still hasn’t been fixed. So no thanks.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Fix-being-kicked-out-of-airship-terrace/first#post4763492

PS: I actually tested the Terrace Pass, which has the same behavior. If by some fluke, they fixed the Airship, but not the Terrace, please let me know.

Posted by: Sylv.5324

Sylv.5324

I am not sure why it doesn’t just let you go in and out as long as it’s in your inventory, but no, you still get kicked out of the RT.

Ardeth, Sylvari Mesmer
Tarnished Coast

Posted by: Pandaman.4758

Pandaman.4758

I suppose it’s to prevent people from using temporary passes to access and permanently squat in those areas.

Posted by: Weirwynn.2390

Weirwynn.2390

Indeed, a convenience item should not make you sit through three loading screens just to log on and do some things (Load airship, get kicked out, load gendarran fields, click airship pass and load airship again)

Posted by: Iason Evan.3806

Iason Evan.3806

Indeed, a convenience item should not make you sit through three loading screens just to log on and do some things (Load airship, get kicked out, load gendarran fields, click airship pass and load airship again)

Fantastic point. As an aside, I would get one of these if we had access to an account wide inventory bag. We don’t though and that hinders the “convenience”. 1000 gems right now is 150g+. There is nothing convenient about getting that for all my toons or spending that much real money to buy one for each character. I would have to do that in order for it to be convenient. This is great for the gal or guy that has a main and that’s who they play. I spend fairly equal amounts of time between all professions. The convenience should be worth the purchase and if there was an account bound inventory bag to store this in so all my characters had access to it, then it would be convenient and worth it. Same for the harvesting tools.

Leader of The Guernsey Milking Coalition [MiLk] Sanctum of Rall