Catmander tag

Catmander tag

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Ubi.4136

Ubi.4136

SO, people who already have a commander tag it costs 150g. Those people already spent 300g to become a commander.

So, current commanders=450g to get the catmander tag total.

People who do not currently have tags it costs 300g.

So, new commanders get to be commanders and get the catmander tag for 300g total.

How the hell does this make any sense?

Lost in the Maguuma [TC]
Te Nosce [TC]

Catmander tag

Posted by: Substance E.4852

Substance E.4852

>When you bought the Tag back when it was only 100g and will only pay 250g total

Feels good.

Connection error(s) detected. Retrying…

Catmander tag

Posted by: Sina.7350

Sina.7350

SO, people who already have a commander tag it costs 150g. Those people already spent 300g to become a commander.

So, new commanders get to be commanders and get the catmander tag for 300g total.

Are you truly surprised at this point after five years of similar illogical decisions?

Catmander tag

Posted by: nottsgman.8206

nottsgman.8206

>When you bought the Tag back when it was only 100g and will only pay 250g total

Feels good.

agreed

70 ‘mains’ and waiting for more slots
| 61 Asura | 5 Charr | 2 Norn | 1 Human | 1 Sylvari |

Catmander tag

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

or just 100g if youre not buying some stupid cat tag

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

Catmander tag

Posted by: Grimlock.4102

Grimlock.4102

Omg yea I totally agree. I literally spent 300g yesterday for my commander tag >_<

Kind of a pain in the rear to have to shell out another 150 if I want the newer icon

Catmander tag

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

Omg yea I totally agree. I literally spent 300g yesterday for my commander tag >_<

Kind of a pain in the rear to have to shell out another 150 if I want the newer icon

Talk to support. If you just bought yesterday, they’ll probably help you out.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Catmander tag

Posted by: Late For Tea.1846

Late For Tea.1846

First you were lucky if you already had the tag, and got kittened over when you didn’t.
Now you get kittened over when you already have the tag, and are lucky if you don’t.

Anet just can’t get something as simple as 1+1 right.

Catmander tag

Posted by: warbignime.4610

warbignime.4610

Are you truly surprised at this point after five years of similar illogical decisions?

Dude calm down, it’s a cat icon.

Are we seriously bashing Anet for the pricing of a cat icon.

Some must fight so that all may be free.

Catmander tag

Posted by: Pifil.5193

Pifil.5193

Feels good.

It really, really, really does, doesn’t it? :P

Catmander tag

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

So does buying the new tag unlock the old one as well, if you don’t already have it?

Because otherwise it’s 450g for existing commanders to have all the tag options and 600g for new commanders to have all the options.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Catmander tag

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

If ya already have the normal tag and the “apple” mentor one, is there any need to get a 3rd other then just prestige?

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

Catmander tag

warbignime.4610

So does buying the new tag unlock the old one as well, if you don’t already have it?

Because otherwise it’s 450g for existing commanders to have all the tag options and 600g for new commanders to have all the options.

Why would you ever want regular tag when you got cat tag?

Catmander tag

warbignime.4610

If ya already have the normal tag and the “apple” mentor one, is there any need to get a 3rd other then just prestige?

I mean, it’s a cat. Decide for yourself.

Catmander tag

Pifil.5193

Why would you ever want regular tag when you got cat tag?

I’m holding out for a dog tag… geddit??!

Catmander tag

Posted by: Gop.8713

Gop.8713

Ikr? This reminds me of back when they wanted us to pay for HoT after we’d already bought the core game even though ppl who bought HoT got the core game included! Someone should totally sue . . .

Catmander tag

Posted by: Tanner Blackfeather.6509

Tanner Blackfeather.6509

What I’d really live is some way to get the commander tools (like markers), and preferably the tag, to use in a squad whitout showing a tag for the entire map.
Make it possible to hide the tag for non squadmates, and it can be used in Open Worls guild stuff without confusing outside people.

Catmander tag

Pifil.5193

Someone should totally sue . . .

That’s the only reasonable response…

Mind you, if you’re suing for your gold back then you’ll have to sue them in Tyria and I heard that ArenaNet totally control the courts there.

Catmander tag

Posted by: killermanjaro.5670

killermanjaro.5670

This might seem a stupid question, but I’ve been away for a few days, what’s a “Catmander tag”? Is this just some new icon for a comm tag? Please don’t tell me my map is going to be full of some sort of cat icons now, it already looks horrid enough where there’s 10+ apples tagged up in one map.

Catmander tag

Posted by: Evon Skyfyre.9673

Evon Skyfyre.9673

You got a problem with this?

Attachments:

(edited by Evon Skyfyre.9673)

Catmander tag

Posted by: volpenvieh.3201

volpenvieh.3201

What I’d really live is some way to get the commander tools (like markers), and preferably the tag, to use in a squad whitout showing a tag for the entire map.
Make it possible to hide the tag for non squadmates, and it can be used in Open Worls guild stuff without confusing outside people.

It has already been stated before that this will not happen.

Catmander tag

Posted by: Evon Skyfyre.9673

Evon Skyfyre.9673

Well, many Commanders that run event trains say it’s like herding cats so… This was inevitable.

Catmander tag

Posted by: penelopehannibal.8947

penelopehannibal.8947

You can use an apple one for free if you don’t like the price.

Blood & Merlot [Wine]

Catmander tag

volpenvieh.3201

Mentor tag doesn’t work in WvW.

Catmander tag

Posted by: TheGrimm.5624

TheGrimm.5624

New tag is funny, and since WvW is often like herding cats its all the more so. That said, which dev moved into position that cats are popping up everywhere.

GW/PoTBS/WAR/Rift/WAR/GW2/CU

De Mortuis Nil Nisi Bonum.

Catmander tag

Posted by: penelopehannibal.8947

penelopehannibal.8947

Mentor tag doesn’t work in WvW.

I know.

Blood & Merlot [Wine]

Catmander tag

Posted by: ZombiiDuud.1428

ZombiiDuud.1428

I want to +1 this like forever

Catmander tag

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

ANet has said they don’t want this, because it defeats the purpose of squads.

However, you can work around this as follows:

• Create a squad
  • Commander drops
  • No one else steps up to command

You don’t get a tag, but you do get up to 50 people who can see each other more easily on in game and on the mini- and world- maps.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Catmander tag

Posted by: Djinn.9245

Djinn.9245

Do you have a link for this? Because it doesn’t make any sense. People join a squad to follow the commander. No reason the squad leader has to be visible to those who aren’t in the squad unless they want to.

it’s this luck based mystic toilet that we’re all so sick of flushing our money down. -Salamol

Catmander tag

volpenvieh.3201

Do you have a link for this? Because it doesn’t make any sense. People join a squad to follow the commander. No reason the squad leader has to be visible to those who aren’t in the squad unless they want to.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/wuv/Can-we-have-something-Private-Tag/first#post6554291

Catmander tag

Posted by: Sazukikrah.5036

Sazukikrah.5036

My commander tag was 100gold before they made it 300

Hadi the Edgemaster – Pro level Warrior (Youtube Hadi the Edgemaster)
Black Gate Tier 1 Roamer
Harbinger " I will make you (QQ)"