in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Dante.1508

Dante.1508

Very weird, must be a unused area

Caudecus Glitch + secret area!?

Posted by: ASB.4295

ASB.4295

Yeah, that’s how people speed cleared path 1 an 3 back in the day.

Posted by: Hellkaiser.6025

Hellkaiser.6025

proof that caudecus is an alien!

Or ya know, an ingame easter egg joke between devs

Irony…. xD

Posted by: Fyrebrand.4859

Fyrebrand.4859

Whoa! Those are some weird freaky face domes at the end…

Posted by: Evalia.7103

Evalia.7103

lol!
Crazy dev’s joke, I encountered one time similar like that when i fell into nothingness on Jade Maw and died midflight(warrior vengeance)
I saw Jade Maw written with big letters after huge amount of flight and strange building nearby. I wanted to check out but I couldn’t because I was dead =P I wish I brought revive orb back then.

Posted by: Fault.8735

Fault.8735

and there goes that fix going in next patch no more speed clear

Posted by: putster.8423

putster.8423

There are four of those rooms there, a green, blue, yellow, and red and what looks like an inn.

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

This area was supposed to be hooked up before launch but we got swamped and the script I wrote didn’t get submitted to localization in time. It WILL get hooked up and operational at some point. (Though everyone is actually MORE swamped with post launch content than before we shipped, it seems) What really sucks is that it can be seen from outside, which really ruins the effect. It’s not supposed to look like UFOs or be reminiscent of anything alien. and Ceiling Cat was going to be a super secret Easter egg that only a very few would ever see. What sucks more is that this is one of those projects I did almost entirely on my free time (as is the fragmented garden statue of Caudicus and the Lion’s Arch Lion sculpture) and it’s getting out there in a completely stupid ugly way. I’m not blaming anyone but us. It’s totally natural and healthy for fans to poke at every corner to find this kind of stuff. Just makes me sad that something that was supposed to have a very specific mood is ruined for a lot of people now. anyway, I appreciate you guys bringing it to our attention.

Posted by: knives.6345

knives.6345

AC also has a secret area. Much like Gimli’s place on LoTR 1.

:p

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Posted by: Shiftnox.4957

Shiftnox.4957

You can still get here it is really easy and can be done a lot faster than in the video if you have a mesmer or necro. I have shown a lot of friends this place. The yellow room actually has a puzzle that you have to do to get the 10 minute buff of protection and might that you can see in the video. We figured it out, and ill show you if you want. Add me if you are interested. Therko Maalsh

Posted by: kingslayer.1342

kingslayer.1342

What disturbed me more was when I realized that those random heads were not really random and actually resembled Caudecus. Now I dislike him even more.

Still wonder what Foreman was planning to do with it and how its discovery ruined it now…

Posted by: Drazma.8327

Drazma.8327

AC also has a secret area. Much like Gimli’s place on LoTR 1.

:p

Ah yeah I know it too