Celebration Booster

Celebration Booster

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Essence Snow.3194

Essence Snow.3194

A Celebration Boost has been added as an uncommon drop to the Black Lion Chest Boost Slot. This one hour buff grants 100% boost to magic find, WvW rank gain, experience from kills, and gold from kills.

Thoughts on this?

Serenity now~Insanity later

Celebration Booster

Posted by: Celestina.2894

Celestina.2894

So it’s a birthday booster basically that might only last an hour or so.

Eh

Celebration Booster

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

I read that in the patch notes and whooped with joy. Even when I finally run out of character to level, those will still be very useful

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

Celebration Booster

Posted by: ozmaniandevil.6805

ozmaniandevil.6805

I’m all for it… one hour birthday booster. Nice

Isle of Janthir – Knights of the Rose (KoR)

Celebration Booster

Posted by: cheshirefox.7026

cheshirefox.7026

i think if i maxed my magic find {and i did} i should be able to at least convert the enchanted boosters into a celebration booster

i can outswim a centaur!
when i’m done on an issue
i start talking in nerglish

Celebration Booster

Posted by: fictitiousacct.1782

fictitiousacct.1782

if it’s stackable with the birthday boosters, you could max mf close to 700% using all boosters/buffs/luck/etc.

Celebration Booster

Posted by: Sir Black.7423

Sir Black.7423

I really wish I could trade in each of my Birthday Boosters for 24 of these boosters. I would much rather manage a buff in 1 hour increments instead of 24 hours at a time. Particularly because I want to use them mainly for the WvW exp boost and not waste the duration elsewhere.

Celebration Booster

Posted by: Zephyra.4709

Zephyra.4709

Looks like a nifty all in one thing, levelling-wise. Shame I don’t use the ‘normal way’ to level alts anymore so the experience boost part of it is irrelevant to me; still great to have it on there just in case.

My question(s) is: does it stack like all other boosters (e.g; using 16 one hour long WvW boosters lasts for 16 hours) and can you choose this booster via the combined booster thing (has a little ? symbol on it in game)? Sorry, can’t remember the name of that item.