Celestial stats

Celestial stats

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Sunshine.5014

Sunshine.5014

Q:

Now that Celestial stats is removed in PvP, can we buff it a bit in PvE? It doesn’t need to be as strong as Zerker/Viper meta, but at least make it less bad. We don’t have to worry about affecting PvP anymore.

Gray out the HP for future condition damage
Already quit PvP. Just log in here and there to troll.

Celestial stats

Posted by: roamzero.9486

roamzero.9486

Yes! Since celestial is a little of all stats I think it should also provide the boon/condi duration stats. Make this happen Anet.

Celestial stats

Posted by: Sunshine.5014

Sunshine.5014

Yup, boons/conditions duration (like 5-10%) would be great

Gray out the HP for future condition damage
Already quit PvP. Just log in here and there to troll.

Celestial stats

Posted by: Char.4209

Char.4209

Celestial already has more stats than any other combination. Raising it further could be gamebreaking for wvw.
As I have it partly on several characters and 1 full asc. set I wouldn’t mind

Celestial stats

Posted by: Orpheal.8263

Orpheal.8263

Absolutely, add finally the new added Stats to Celestial, now that you remove it from PVP and that EQUALLY to the Stats that it already provides to all other Stat.

DONT lower all the other Stats just therefore that you added Expertise and Concentration to Celestial Gear.

Nothing else has to be done with Celestial, so no stat increase to all other stats, just add finally Expertise and Concentration to now, now that these two thigns count as official stats, they officially belong also naturally to ALL STAT GEAR.
Just the most obvious thing ever to do!!!

Personally I like the idea behind sub classes ~ quoted from Chris Whiteside

Celestial stats

Posted by: Kalarchis.8635

Kalarchis.8635

Stats on celestial are just fine in PvE. My three mains are all full celestial, including one full ascended, and I only PvE. It works fantastically and needs no buff.

Not to patronize, but are you using a full set? The returns on celestial are only good if you run 100% celestial. Mix and suffer poor stats.