Champ Boxes disappeared from Inventory

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Aster Sage.5417

Aster Sage.5417

I saved my champion boxes for several days in anticipation for today’s patch (9/3/13). While in frostgorge today I clicked on deposit collectables and then compacted my inventory. No problem right? WRONG! Half of my champion boxes disappeared from my inventory. Before I deposited and compacted I had 1100 boxes. After, I only had 550!!!!

Has anyone else experienced anything like this?

Posted by: Warzaw.2708

Warzaw.2708

I’d want to say you had half-stacks that got grouped together, but a lot of the item codes for the boxes differ from the bosses that drop them.

That sucks regardless, I only had a handful of each, still enough to get my MF up 10%

BREAK YOURSELVES UPON MY BODY
FEEL THE STRENGTH OF THE EARTH
Vicodium – Ranger (IX) Coldsnap

Posted by: Master Nagash.7123

Master Nagash.7123

I haven’t had the same problem, but I hope that a good resolution is in store for you.

Aster Sage.5417

I double checked my math 12×. They didn’t stack on each other. That was my first thought. I am 100% certain they were removed from my inventory.

Posted by: Lisa.6102

Lisa.6102

What I want to know is where the hell do you get the patience and strength not to open them.

I can’t let a stack get to 100 before opening them , let alone 1000

Aster Sage.5417

Normally, I wouldn’t have the patience either. I’m not a farmer by nature . That’s what makes this situation even more frustrating.