Champ/Vet Drops?

Champ/Vet Drops?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Essence Snow.3194

Essence Snow.3194

Q:

Was this:

The drop rarity of Rare and Exotic weapons from certain places in the world (champions, veterans, and players in WvW) has been increased. Rares and Exotics should be much more likely to drop and every champion should be guaranteed to drop loot. This was to ensure that world loot drops were not a significantly worse way of acquiring rare and exotic items than crafting and running dungeons.

implemented correctly?

Guild and I went champion/veteran hunting and while everyone got drops, every single one of them was blue. I also asked on local to others that helped and each instance was resounding “nothing good”. On the flip side we got numerous rares from regular “friendly” (moas, <lvl 5 creatures, deer, etc) kills.

Serenity now~Insanity later

Champ/Vet Drops?

Posted by: Pustulio.8207

Pustulio.8207

I think it’s based on your level. If you run an area that’s WAY lower than what you’re actual level is, then you’ll end up getting crap. But, if you run in an area that is SLIGHTLY lower, or on par with your actual level, you’ll get better drops. And the increases for “Exotic” won’t really be that high. That’s likely to still be a very rare drop. especially on anything less than a “World Boss”. I could be wrong, though, so don’t quote me on it LOL

Champ/Vet Drops?

Posted by: Vorch.2985

Vorch.2985

If you’re level 80, make sure the area you are hunting in is level 55+

Here’s what people thought of GW1 when it first came out: http://tinyurl.com/bntcvyc
“A release is 7 days or less away or has just happened within the last 7 days…
These are the only two states you’ll find the world of Tyria.”

Champ/Vet Drops?

Posted by: Snow White.9680

Snow White.9680

I got all blue rewards in SE exp this morning.

Wasn’t cool man.

Champ/Vet Drops?

Posted by: Voidspawn.1934

Voidspawn.1934

Improved loot my kitten . I just killed 2 Risen Veteran Giants in Cursed Shore by myself and got no loot at all. Not even a porous bone or something. I had 40% MF on me.

Champ/Vet Drops?

Posted by: Ordin.9047

Ordin.9047

Same here, killed some champs in Cursed Shore and 0 drops.