70000+ Champion Bags - Twitch event OCT 10TH

in Community Creations

Posted by: Mirion.9361

Mirion.9361

Q:

There has to be a easier way to open these bags because people are getting fustrated of opening so many constantly will there be a Solve to this Solution because im opening 70,000 Champion Bags on October 10th 9Pm Central on Twitch:http://www.twitch.tv/fiveshottedranger

Preview:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6y43liH9ghc

So i want to make it easier for everyone else because this could fall under a hand injury.What are your opinions on this??

And big Shout out to Gaile Gray for helping us with chest trains!!!

Attachments:

(edited by Mirion.9361)

in Community Creations

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Don’t save up bags to open all at once?

in Community Creations

Posted by: Necrotic.7820

Necrotic.7820

My Razer Naga makes it very easy to open bags, or use luck essences. The Razer Synapse is a nice interface. Maybe you should buy one.

Though one downside to it is the occasional random fast double-click I get when just normal single-clicking on something…even just in Windows. When that starts annoying me I just turn off Synapse as it’s not necessary for the mouse to work either for normal use or for gaming, only for the macro that makes clicking on that stuff a breeze.

in Community Creations

Posted by: Linken.6345

Linken.6345

You totaly brought this on yourself bud. You can bind mouse keys to keyboard and click holding that or to scroll wheel your choice

in Community Creations

Mirion.9361

My Razer Naga makes it very easy to open bags, or use luck essences. The Razer Synapse is a nice interface. Maybe you should buy one.

Though one downside to it is the occasional random fast double-click I get when just normal single-clicking on something…even just in Windows. When that starts annoying me I just turn off Synapse as it’s not necessary for the mouse to work either for normal use or for gaming, only for the macro that makes clicking on that stuff a breeze.

I have Razor Naga as well but idk will it be bannable for using super fast clicks

in Community Creations

Posted by: Solomon Darkfury.3729

Solomon Darkfury.3729

wait aren’t you going to get Kitten’d by diminishing returns?

in Community Creations

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

Macro buttons are great for this kind of thing. Just program in 10 clicks(or how ever many you want), and press away.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

in Community Creations

Posted by: Torolan.5816

Torolan.5816

OP will be stopped at the maximum carrying capacity which is 160 spots in your inventory, then he or she can take a well deserved rest from getting 70000 pieces of junk, some hundred rares, a few exotics, and maybe, but this is a big maybe, a precursor.^^

in Community Creations

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

If you don’t feel like using a rapid mouse or autohotkey or anything, there’s always mouse keys~ Alt+Shift+Num Lock turns Num + into a double click. Then you can destroy a key that no one cares about.

Surprised Anet still hasn’t fixed this problem though. Need an Open All function. If inv is full it can just halt.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

in Community Creations

Posted by: SmellTheJava.1520

SmellTheJava.1520

That’s a nice Juri.

in Community Creations

Posted by: Asgaeroth.6427

Asgaeroth.6427

I use mouse keys

Press alt shift numpad

numpad + becomes an accessibility hotkey for double click

Mouse over your stack, spam numpad +

Easy mode for everything, buying karma linen mats, eating luck, opening big stacks, etc

I’ve used it so much in so many games I have it set up in the accessibility menu so that mouse keys is always turned on, but toggled off when numpad is turned on. So when numpad is on I have normal numpad function, when numpad is off I have mouse keys function.

I also have a Naga and a G600 and use my side panel keys in both as numpad mirrors instead of 1-0 qwerty mirrors, so the mouse keys when numpad is off feature is brilliant. It’s much more natural and easy to use than the Logitech or Razer macros.

(edited by Asgaeroth.6427)

in Community Creations

Posted by: grogreen.2160

grogreen.2160

Well I’m sure most of us here on the forum would be more than willing to open a few thousand for you, just send them over.

and Thank You.
Sharing is Caring

Relentless United Respectful

in Community Creations

Posted by: exp.3168

exp.3168

nice way OP to promote your Twich channel.

in Community Creations

Posted by: symke.3105

symke.3105

Wow, a nice inventory you got there. Is there a reason connected to HOT that made you not open them until now? Why are you waiting?

in Community Creations

Posted by: Gaaroth.2567

Gaaroth.2567

wait aren’t you going to get Kitten’d by diminishing returns?

i always knew it was for rewards and drop from activities/mobs, not from opening bags.

Anyone can confirm/deny? Nice observation tho!

Tempest & Druid
Wat r u, casul?

in Community Creations

Posted by: Mortifer.2946

Mortifer.2946

im opening 70,000 Champion Bags
So i want to make it easier for everyone else because this could fall under a hand injury.What are your opinions on this??

in Community Creations

Posted by: Sykper.6583

Sykper.6583

Man! Aren’t we glad they put in that Salvage change?

Also god-speed, the hours you will be nitpicking for named exotics will be something else.

Suicidal Warrior.
Putting Perspective on Zerg Sizes since 2012. Common Suffixes for 40+ include ~Zilla and ~Train
“Seriously, just dodge.”

in Community Creations

Posted by: Agilitas.2537

Agilitas.2537

Thats an … nice piece of art you got in that video bud and aye some key bind what could open 5 or 10 loot boxes / bags instantly would be welcomed to this game …

in Community Creations

Mirion.9361

Wow, a nice inventory you got there. Is there a reason connected to HOT that made you not open them until now? Why are you waiting?

Well im trying to get mats ready for HOT and thats my Goal

in Community Creations

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

That doesn’t answer why you wait to open them all at once, or wait, at all.

in Community Creations

Mirion.9361

That doesn’t answer why you wait to open them all at once, or wait, at all

Ok….to make alot of Gold!!

in Community Creations

Posted by: Zaron.1987

Zaron.1987

right if you had opened than before and not hoard unitl 70.000 you had not get any gold…..oh wait O.o

or your fanbase gives/donate you gold/money cause of awesome open 70.000 event /show at twitch . and this event you already advertised here not only in this thread

if you create such an event be a man and stop Q.Q

no normal player saves 70.000 and open at once. if you do so, deal with many clicks, my little special snowflake and stop the excuse you only want to make it easier for everyone else

its just to advertise your event/selfpromotion

(edited by Zaron.1987)

in Community Creations

Posted by: Bubi.7942

Bubi.7942

Don’t save up bags to open all at once?

Or you know, implement “Use all” finally, as it has been suggested thousends of times.

I wish there was an app that showed how much of my playtime have I spent with “inventory management”.

in Community Creations

Mirion.9361

right if you had opened than before and not hoard unitl 70.000 you had not get any gold…..oh wait O.o

or your fanbase gives/donate you gold/money cause of awesome open 70.000 event /show at twitch . and this event you already advertised here not only in this thread

no normal player saves 70.000 and open at once. if you do so, deal with many clicks, my little special snowflake and stop the excuse you only want to make it easier for everyone else

your mistaken kiddo but that not what i aim for ^^

in Community Creations

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

after the first 30 minutes and 1000 bags opened, i would probably fall asleep while watching….

I might tune in anyways, to see if he uses a click macro and report him if he does…

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

(edited by Wanze.8410)

in Community Creations

Mirion.9361

after the first 30 minutes and 1000 bags opened, i would probably fall asleep while watching….

I might tune in anyways, to see if he uses a click macro and report him if he does…

they said they dont banned for macro opening but good try kiddo ^^

in Community Creations

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

Who said that? some random user on the internet?

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

in Community Creations

Zaron.1987

Macro using is forbidden (only to play instruments its allowed)
and btw its all about your self promotion if i see your other threads. the mods think the same and moved it to community creations subforum…

With over 60,000 Champ Bags of grinding i still find farming addicting to me and yes i go out and play sports,its just gw2 farming is fun for alot of people and is part of the Guild Wars History ^^ Will there be a new Champ Farming *Content for HoT???
http://i.imgur.com/QX5fHOG.jpg http://i.imgur.com/gewK510.jpg http://i.imgur.com/AlPWuYa.jpg

………………….

after so much farming i was curious that there might be a cap/deminished return to gaining so much? Does anyone know??
……………..

other people dont add at their questions posing/adversting pics or youtube links.

but i guess i will also watch it for a short time on 10 th oct ( one visitor more for you )if you use macros to inform the support and they will decide if its fine or not.

(edited by Zaron.1987)

in Community Creations

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

Macro buttons are great for this kind of thing. Just program in 10 clicks(or how ever many you want), and press away.

Yeah, thats kinda against the ToS/CoC and could get you banned. Its supposed to be one action per button press (and in your instance it’d be 10 actions).

OPs best bet would be to bind left click to the scroll wheel, that way its one action (a left click) per wheel ‘click’, which makes it easier to open/use bags/luck while still abiding by the ToS/CoC.

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

in Community Creations

Posted by: Dolphin.2574

Dolphin.2574

There has to be a easier way to open these bags because people are getting fustrated of opening so many constantly will there be a Solve to this Solution because im opening 70,000 Champion Bags…
…So i want to make it easier for everyone else because this could fall under a hand injury.What are your opinions on this??

So I was just curious. Mirion, are you planning on opening these 70k bags via the standard mouse doubleclick process or will you be using a macro to do your clicking for you?

in Community Creations

Mirion.9361

If you was smart but probably not the dev said it and i asked gaile gray so think twice before trolling ^^ good day!

(edited by Mirion.9361)

in Community Creations

Mirion.9361

There has to be a easier way to open these bags because people are getting fustrated of opening so many constantly will there be a Solve to this Solution because im opening 70,000 Champion Bags…
…So i want to make it easier for everyone else because this could fall under a hand injury.What are your opinions on this??

So I was just curious. Mirion, are you planning on opening these 70k bags via the standard mouse doubleclick process or will you be using a macro to do your clicking for you?

Yes naga razor but i will only use it for that term because i do not want to risk breaking the rules

in Community Creations

Posted by: Dolphin.2574

Dolphin.2574

Ok, now I am really confused.
Are you saying you will use a macro, knowing it is breaking the rules but only for opening bags then not use it again?

in Community Creations

Zaron.1987

If you was smart but probably not the dev said it and i asked gaile gray so think twice before trolling ^^ good day!

never heard such statement from Gaile or another official Person from Anet

Sorry but i dont believe you this!

Look here trolling Mirion.

Gaile Gray wrote

As part of ArenaNet’s policy on third-party programs, we are often asked about multi-boxing and the use of macros. Here is our policy:

Macros

Guild Wars 2 players are permitted to use macros as long as the macros are programmed with a 1 key for 1 function protocol.

This means that if you program a macro, it must require one keystroke per action. You may not program a single key to perform multiple functions.
For example, if you Press A and it results in the casting of a single skill, you’re ok. If you Press A and it casts multiple spells, you’re not ok.
You cannot program a macro to perform the same or multiple actions on more than one account at a time.
You cannot program an “auto-clicker” macro that, for instance, opens chests while you play elsewhere.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/support/Policy-3rd-Party-Programs-Multi-Boxing-Macros/first#post1532762

and also 9 months ago Gaile wrote

We have never approved the use of auto-clickers. The policy linked by Ic makes it clear, specifically clear.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/AutoClicker-Macro-Legal-Still/first#post4666463

Cant wait until 10th of October and smash the report button ingame good day ^^

(edited by Zaron.1987)

in Community Creations

Mirion.9361

Are you saying you will use a macro, knowing it is breaking the rules but only for opening bags then not use it again?

No i will ask before i use it

in Community Creations

Zaron.1987

i already posted gailes answer

We have never approved the use of auto-clickers. The policy linked by Ic makes it clear, specifically clear.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/AutoClicker-Macro-Legal-Still/first#post4666463

btw you wrote you already asked gaile

in Community Creations

Mirion.9361

Ok kitten scrolling my mouse wont get me banned but doing 2 things at once will. Now shoo with this pitty filth comment ^^

in Community Creations

Zaron.1987

Ok kitten scrolling my mouse wont get me banned but doing 2 things at once will. Now shoo with this pitty filth comment ^^

its an official rule from anet and anounced by an GM . interesting the you call it an …. ….. comment

but go on asking gaile or better lie again that she already allowed it to you and go on calling wanze an troll

see you on oct 10th

www.twitch.tv/Ffiveshottedranger
Goal:Just wanna make some $$$ for a better PC Build and Help Donate to others.

.^^

(edited by Zaron.1987)

in Community Creations

Mirion.9361

its an official rule from anet and anounced by an GM . interesting the you call it an …. ….. comment

but go on asking gaile or better lie again that she already allowed it to you and go on calling wanze an troll

see you on oct 10th

.^^

i love these kids who try to think they smart and know whats going on but us americans have so much to learn tsk tsk*

in Community Creations

Mirion.9361

see you on oct 10th

.^^

Keep up with the trolling though ^^ soon you might understand whats going on

in Community Creations

Mirion.9361

Casuals always going to be salty of someone grinding harder than them XD