Champion entities in arah p1

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Bismuth.3165

Bismuth.3165

Shouldn’t they drop champion boxes, anet said champions will drop champion boxes, these guys are champions, why don’t they drop champion boxes, is it because there are too many of them and they will be farmed, I can assure you that 99% of the farmers would take atleast 1 hour to get there, think of it as a reward to people who do dungeons and don’t farm…

Jeeha (ele) and Jeeha The Warrior
Is currently emotionally unstable because Breaking Bad is over

Posted by: Starscream.6498

Starscream.6498

You can’t be serious ._.

(pardon me if you obviously aren’t, I’m bad at detecting this stuff on the internet).

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

I agree with OP, it’s not exactly efficient I would think.

You get more champs farming aetherblades and probably more champs doing orr/fgs runs per hour.

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

Posted by: The Mexican Cookie.3690

The Mexican Cookie.3690

You get more champs farming aetherblades and probably more champs doing orr/fgs runs per hour.

It has the potential to be 11 champions in <5 minutes. Is that a good champ/min rate?

#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

Posted by: Bismuth.3165

Bismuth.3165

It has the potential to be 11 champions in <5 minutes. Is that a good champ/min rate?

Yes, but getting there is really hard and it’s almost the same rate as farming, it’s also a lot harder and chances are, most of the people expecting that it would be an easy farm would fail miserably, this would just be an incentive to do the dungeon.

Jeeha (ele) and Jeeha The Warrior
Is currently emotionally unstable because Breaking Bad is over