Change to Guild Vault Transport intolerable

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Velara.8765

Velara.8765

OK well this is a HORRIBLE change that should NEVER have been made. Our guild already paid the price for the vault transport perk, only to have it jerked out from under us. Since our guild is TINY we will never ever earn the guild merit badge required for purchasing the Vault Transport at the new, shiny HIGHER cost. TERRIBLE change, UNFAIR to small guilds.

PLEASE CHANGE IT BACK

Posted by: EndlessDreamer.6780

EndlessDreamer.6780

What exactly do you use the vault transport for anyway? I’ve never had a time when I couldn’t hop in to lion’s arch and just stick my stuff in the guild bank the direct way.

Posted by: SmudgerUK.4715

SmudgerUK.4715

What exactly do you use the vault transport for anyway? I’ve never had a time when I couldn’t hop in to lion’s arch and just stick my stuff in the guild bank the direct way.

You’ve obviously never had one of those “Bugger, I wish I hadn’t left all the bowls of Curry Butternut Squash Soup in the Guild Vault,” moments while a Champion something or other is trying to bludgeon you.

Posted by: EndlessDreamer.6780

EndlessDreamer.6780

You’ve obviously never had one of those “Bugger, I wish I hadn’t left all the bowls of Curry Butternut Squash Soup in the Guild Vault,” moments while a Champion something or other is trying to bludgeon you.

Nope. But thanks for informing me of a use.

Anyone found any novel uses for using it during guild events or such?