Changes in daily system - a real shame

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Matt Stacey.7415

Matt Stacey.7415

I haven’t played in a while, but after starting again recently I found I’ve been playing just about every night after work for a week and have yet to get one daily chest completed. It seems that where we used to be able to get a daily strictly by PVE activites, we are now extremely limited in our options. It is clear the focus is now largely on PVP and WvW. For example, I am playing on a new character, and the only PVE dailies require me having access to Ascalon, Shiverpeaks and Metrica Province (which I do not have access to as a low level human) . Though I could easily get to those places, it feels obtrusive that I would have to manually go to those specific areas just to reach a daily, which makes it feel forced and even grindy. The only alternative there is for this is to either play on a different character or just play PVP. I find it strange ANet is now choosing to restrict a daily system that was nearly flawless before.

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

You can get to Ascalon, the Shiverpeaks, and Maguuma Jungle by going to your cultural city, taking the asura gate to Lion’s Arch, and then entering the starting zone for that area from there. You also have one WP unlocked for each starting zone automatically now, I believe. So, you can easily get there from level 2. There’s no reason why you can’t make your way over there.

There are an equal number of wvw, pve, and pvp options for the daily. It’s usually a fair set up achievements for every day, in my opinion.

Matt Stacey.7415

The issue isn’t that I don’t know how to get there, it’s the fact that I can’t get the daily by doing things I would have done anyway, I have to go out of my way to do them.

Posted by: Linken.6345

Linken.6345

The issue isn’t that I don’t know how to get there, it’s the fact that I can’t get the daily by doing things I would have done anyway, I have to go out of my way to do them.

Yes the new daily system take you out of your comfort zone and have you do diff areas of the game.
For that you get more rewards now since the old rewards got changed into just log in and poff get it.
If you want to do daily fast on any char just join the custom arenas and get pvp dailys done in 10-25 mins.

Posted by: thisisit.6954

thisisit.6954

Isn’t that one of the points though, to persuade you through the use of dailies to do something you wouldn’t normally have done anyway.

RoseofGilead.8907

As was suggested by someone else, I think that’s the point of the daily change. They want to have more people going to different areas of the game rather than just one map to get everything done.

Posted by: Zoltar MacRoth.7146

Zoltar MacRoth.7146

Well.. yes. I always thought that was the point of the dailies. To get people to go out of their comfort zone and trying new things. To experience more of the game. For example, I never liked Crab Toss but the dailies got me to try it and … I still don’t like it. lol.

But I’m surprised you can’t even get one daily chest. Do you literally mean you can’t get one chest, or that you can’t get the Completionist daily, which requires three other tasks to be completed?

Whether you like PVE, WvW or PVP, most of the dailies are really easy to get and I usually get about 10 of the 12 completed each day. Sometimes you get lucky and can lump them together (e.g. frozen maw + shiverpeaks miner) in one zone or event.

If you want, message me in game and I’ll be happy to help you finish at least one daily. Pretty soon, you’ll spot the patterns and be able to get through them quick.

Posted by: Arietta The Broken.1875

Arietta The Broken.1875

I am unsure how you can call the old daily system flawless. Having to complete 12 tasks to get 12 AP took up a lot of some peoples play time every day.
That didn’t leave them time to complete dungeons, fractals or whatever events/living story events were going on around them.

The new system, can be completed by everyone in about 15 minutes and rewards AP and other goodies.

The old dailys were naff anyway. (Not saying they aren’t naff now) but getting 1 AP for dodging 15 times?

The old daily system took you out of your way anyway. To get the maximum AP you had to do WvW/PvP and PvE.
Now you can complete your daily for the maximum AP just delving into one of them. You can even do one in each, or two in one and one in another.. It’s a lot more open now than it ever was.

You’re dumb. You’ll die, and you’ll leave a dumb corpse.

Posted by: Ooshi.8607

Ooshi.8607

Have to disagree with you there, the old system was a pain in the backside. Having to dodge x amount of times, kill x amount of critters or rez x amount of players wasn’t in any way “playing the game” normally. I remember going specifically to some areas to either get ogres or moas as they were easier to dodge…
Now in PvP you literally just get them by playing the game, although it incentives you to maybe try a new prof, and the PvE ones are really easy although as you say they do involve some travelling around.
In fact, I usually go out of my way to go to a map where there is daily, as that means easy XP for my alts with so many people shouting about all the events and helping you complete them real quick.

Matt Stacey.7415

Without starting a flame war, I find it amusing to hear some people went to specific maps just to get x amount of evades. It’s such a key mechanic, and used by an experienced player across PVE, PVP and WvW equally. To hear that something as simple as that is a struggle is again, amusing

RoseofGilead.8907

It’s a key mechanic, but it’s not needed for 90% of the mobs you’ll encounter in open world pve. Most of them will be dead before you even get a scratch on you. So yeah, I’d go seek out mobs (with obvious tells) in not-often-visited maps to avoid having my Dodging Mobs killed before I could quickly finish. Granted, this would only be on nights I wasn’t doing dungeons and stuff like that.

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

I’m not sure if low level chars made before the change to free to play have a wp in each starter map, but check it and see. If it does it will let you get to the low level maps easily to do map specific dailies.

Edit: I just checked a low level char made 3 months back. It does not have the starter zone waypoints.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

(edited by Just a flesh wound.3589)

Posted by: Nemitri.8172

Nemitri.8172

I’m going to share my secrets for doing easy dailies, even though I detest spvp with a passion I have come to realize that is the best place to do them, first of all go to a daily custom game, people there are very helpful, and can help you with the tough ones (like daily defender, or killer, skyhammer is good for the latter)

Also, do not, I repeat, do NOT consume the pvp reward track potions, save them up, and use them ONLY when there is pvp reward track as a daily, you usually use 1-2 and the reward gives you a potion back, so for those days you can usually use a potion and do 2 easy pve dailies.

It sucks that the new daily format made pvp ones much more easier than the pve ones, oh wells, adapt and evolve I guess (I’m hoping they actually add more diverse pve dailies, since they are way too restrictive atm)

Posted by: Ooshi.8607

Ooshi.8607

Without starting a flame war, I find it amusing to hear some people went to specific maps just to get x amount of evades. It’s such a key mechanic, and used by an experienced player across PVE, PVP and WvW equally. To hear that something as simple as that is a struggle is again, amusing

I didn’t say that I struggled… only that I went to the place where it was easiest / quickest to do them. Like when you had to rez x amount of players / NPCs the easiest place to complete that one was Metrical province as there were always plenty of bodies lying around in one of the labs.
The point was the old dailies, in my personal experience, were more of a chore that these new ones.

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

It’s a key mechanic, but it’s not needed for 90% of the mobs you’ll encounter in open world pve. Most of them will be dead before you even get a scratch on you. So yeah, I’d go seek out mobs (with obvious tells) in not-often-visited maps to avoid having my Dodging Mobs killed before I could quickly finish. Granted, this would only be on nights I wasn’t doing dungeons and stuff like that.

Even if you do dodge it only counts if you get the popup. If you dodge a few milliseconds too soon it won’t count for the daily either even if it was fine for avoiding damage.

Posted by: Sirius.4510

Sirius.4510

I used to go down to Temple of Lyssa and roll around in a few barrage AoEs.

Just a random PuGgle.
Stormbluff Isle ( http://www.stormbluffisle.com )

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

I’m not sure how having 4 options to choose from in each of the modes, PvE, PvP, and WvW, means that the ‘focus is largely on PvP and WvW’. Is the number 4 less in PvE than the other two?

To me, there seems to be more emphasis on PvE, as Master of Ruins, Land Claimer and especially ‘Big Spender’ are PvE-type tasks that just happen to take place in WvW.

Regardless, you get the Daily Rewards just by logging in; if you want AP (and some bonus rewards), you have to exert a tiny bit of effort.

Good luck.

Posted by: Snoring Sleepwalker.9073

Snoring Sleepwalker.9073

The biggest problem I had with daily dodge was that I was dodging out of the way too early. So it didn’t count as a dodge even though I avoided all the damage with a dodge roll.

Posted by: Traced.3495

Traced.3495

I hate the 12 point argument. Because of some people feeling the need to grind those out every day I lost my change of gaining AP. I was happy getting that 5 AP, or 4, or 3, or 6, or 1, depending on a day, and I was happy playing.
I did specifically go to do those dailies as I didn’t particularly have any normal playing routine. Most of the time I only fought enemies because of the daily, and so on.

To me the PvP modes do not exist. And I hate events, especially when everyone is now made to go on one map to do them. This daily system looks really limited and bad. It asks too much.

let the sky fall

Posted by: Azelvan.2153

Azelvan.2153

Disagree. Old dailies are annoying and such a chore to do. New dailies are easier, faster to do and can be done with less than 10 minutes most of the time.

Posted by: Bomber.3872

Bomber.3872

This daily system is way better! No need to grind lowlvl stuff to get loot/ap. Now you can just play as you want and get every daily or none and still get daily loot/AP!!!

IGN: Euer Verderben
[RUC] Riverside United Corps! For Riverside!

Posted by: TJgalon.5012

TJgalon.5012

I know I enjoy it, and got my partner into some basic WvW stuff. even helping our server when it like camp capture or so, but yea, some days quick and easy daily for wvw is nice like ruin or big spender. Pvp is nice, since sometimes you can earn 2 rewards and still lose. I never played the old system, so I have no say in it, but I feel this new system great and most time does not waste my time getting back into what I want to do.
When a game becomes a chore, it stop being fun.

Posted by: IndigoSundown.5419

IndigoSundown.5419

I’m not sure how having 4 options to choose from in each of the modes, PvE, PvP, and WvW, means that the ‘focus is largely on PvP and WvW’. Is the number 4 less in PvE than the other two?

To me, there seems to be more emphasis on PvE, as Master of Ruins, Land Claimer and especially ‘Big Spender’ are PvE-type tasks that just happen to take place in WvW.

Regardless, you get the Daily Rewards just by logging in; if you want AP (and some bonus rewards), you have to exert a tiny bit of effort.

Good luck.

There used to be eight tasks that could be completed in PvE — many of which could be done just about anywhere. Now, there are 4 in PvE, and these encompass a large variety of PvE options, ranging from fractals to activities to events and some click stuff. Minimal completion under the old system was a reward for playing the game. Now, we get most of the reward just for logging in — and there are days that’s all I do. Meanwhile, the daily AP are no longer a reward for playing, they’re a reward for going where ANet wants you to go.

While there are some good things to say about the new system (more tasks for PvP and WvW players; AP hunters not having to sink as much time into them to be completionists), the actual gameplay involved in persistent world PvE is bad. Players map to zones to tap a vista or 4 node, with no other reason to go there. And the event daily? Worst task implementation in an MMO I’ve ever seen. The event mobs rarely even get to attack.

Finally, since the old dailies actually took longer — and thus more effort, the “exert a tiny bit of effort” comment seems out of place. Perhaps instead you meant to say, “You have to go out of your way to a specific region to click a few things, or go to a mode you dislike to get your AP.”

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

No, what I meant to say is exactly what I said. Four tasks in each mode. I don’t see how WvW and PvP are ‘largely focused on’, as opposed to PvE.

Posted by: Carighan.6758

Carighan.6758

It seems that where we used to be able to get a daily strictly by PVE activites, we are now extremely limited in our options. It is clear the focus is now largely on PVP and WvW.

How can the focus be on PvP or WvW when each mode has the exact same number of dailies? One might argue it was quite unfair before, having more PvE dailies?

Also, the former rewards have been moved into the log-in bonuses, allowing you to spend your time ingame however you want instead of having to tick off the daily list.

The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.

Posted by: John.8507

John.8507

I’m going to share my secrets for doing easy dailies, even though I detest spvp with a passion I have come to realize that is the best place to do them, first of all go to a daily custom game, people there are very helpful, and can help you with the tough ones (like daily defender, or killer, skyhammer is good for the latter)

Also, do not, I repeat, do NOT consume the pvp reward track potions, save them up, and use them ONLY when there is pvp reward track as a daily, you usually use 1-2 and the reward gives you a potion back, so for those days you can usually use a potion and do 2 easy pve dailies.

It sucks that the new daily format made pvp ones much more easier than the pve ones, oh wells, adapt and evolve I guess (I’m hoping they actually add more diverse pve dailies, since they are way too restrictive atm)

Maybe avoid doing the custom arena’s, while not considered an exploit by ANET its still practically cheating your way through the dailies. Do a normal game for more of a challenge. Hardly fun just killing someone who just stands there.

Posted by: Wasabi Kitty.8247

Wasabi Kitty.8247

You’re right. It is so much harder to go chop 5 logs in maguuma jungle than to win a PvP match as a class you don’t even have, or to take a keep on a WvW that’s stuck in a tier where they constantly lose.

Anet make Rev great again.

Arietta The Broken.1875

I hate the 12 point argument. Because of some people feeling the need to grind those out every day I lost my change of gaining AP. I was happy getting that 5 AP, or 4, or 3, or 6, or 1, depending on a day, and I was happy playing.
I did specifically go to do those dailies as I didn’t particularly have any normal playing routine. Most of the time I only fought enemies because of the daily, and so on.

To me the PvP modes do not exist. And I hate events, especially when everyone is now made to go on one map to do them. This daily system looks really limited and bad. It asks too much.

I think this is the wrong game for you.

TJgalon.5012

lol your doing daily wrong then. The event one is great, everyone shouting for event location and maybe a comanader or 2. Pvp is great, cause half of them are simple, capture a point, earn a reward, kill a couple players, bam, easy, and if your a class it wants, maybe even a win. Wvw, also as camp cature, dolyak killer, ruin, land master, um, vetern killer and mist guard killer, all that can be done solo / with a partner. I rather camp cature with my partner, hehe. And yes, pve area gets some easy, and kittenes too, mostly just figure out which three are easy for you and bam, easy daily. Get a partner, helps sometimes too, .

Arietta The Broken.1875

Problem is, people refuse to enter wvw because its PvP. So killing a dolyak or some NPCs at a camp is too PvP for them. Even afking for 30s to capture a ruin is too PvP.

TJgalon.5012

it funny, there should be no fear in dieing, you respawn, free armor repair, there like zero penalty. Well I guess except for trying again to finish the goal.

Carighan.6758

So you dislike both PvP modes, and of the one remaining mode you dislike the crucial component which sets it apart from other games.

You… may want to play another game.

The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.

Posted by: Leaa.2943

Leaa.2943

I think you have to accept that your way of playing is a bit of a exception. Most people don’t mind to try new things out, to travel to new areas and explore. It is what the game is designed to be. If you do not like this, then you really have to accept that the game can not offer you what you like and either you play with it anyway and hopefully overcome your feelings and start to explore the game and see the greatness of it, or you wont, but asking A-net to change something that is working for most of us in game is not really gonna work. A-net can only try to please ghe bigger part of the gamers, it is impossible to please all.
The daily system is working and unless you play a f2p account you will get your reward just by logging in, the rest is just achivementpoints and some small rewards.

Posted by: Manasa Devi.7958

Manasa Devi.7958

Most people don’t mind to try new things out, to travel to new areas and explore. It is what the game is designed to be.

There are no new things to try out. There are no new areas to travel to and explore. There’s only what has been there for the most part of three years, apart from a tiny few more recent areas.

What does any of that have to do with the current dailies anyway? They don’t require you to explore or do new things. They require you to do specific, pointless tasks that you need to go out of your way for.

Posted by: uhohhotdog.3598

uhohhotdog.3598

I agree. Anet should just hand us a million gold each every day. No need to do anything at all.

Posted by: Crossaber.8934

Crossaber.8934

Most people don’t mind to try new things out, to travel to new areas and explore. It is what the game is designed to be.

There are no new things to try out. There are no new areas to travel to and explore. There’s only what has been there for the most part of three years, apart from a tiny few more recent areas.

What does any of that have to do with the current dailies anyway? They don’t require you to explore or do new things. They require you to do specific, pointless tasks that you need to go out of your way for.

Daily was originally introduced so players can hunt for AP, and the later intoduced lauren by encourage they to do different aspect of the game.

Now lauren is included in login reward along with many goodies. The only function of daily remains is to reward players that travel around in zones and mode. There is nothing shame about the new daily.

Manasa Devi.7958

I agree. Anet should just hand us a million gold each every day. No need to do anything at all.

They already give away everything that used to be of any value with the previous dailies, and more. The new dailies are just highlighting the dull and pedestrian parts of the game, which is a monumentally nonsensical thing to do. Everything that was ever remotely interesting about dailies (and monthlies) was stripped away.

Now lauren is included in login reward along with many goodies. The only function of daily remains is to reward players that travel around in zones and mode. There is nothing shame about the new daily.

That is a bold-faced lie. It rewards doing arbitrary things that don’t contribute to having a good time in the game. I can go and explore bits of every part of the game for 10 hours straight and never complete a single daily achievement. They reward players that sit up and do tricks like dogs desperate for attention.

By the way, who’s Lauren?

(edited by Manasa Devi.7958)

Posted by: John.8507

John.8507

I think he meant Laurels :P, and I’m sure for many people the new dailies opened up new area’s of the game, I only tried SPVP and Factorals to try for the dailies now I do both as well as PVE. The daily factoral is a nice one to try sometime, and like others have said if your lucky you can do the PVP ones in 1 match, as well as having fun.

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

I’ve been mostly content with PvP daily rooms, I almost forgot that PvE dailies still suck.
Fortunately, come HoT, the daily fractal ones will move to their own category.

It still doesn’t excuse “wait two hours for this bosszerg” or “cram into this one zone and spam zergevents” as options, but whatev.

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

Posted by: NapTooN.6283

NapTooN.6283

You’re right. It is so much harder to go chop 5 logs in maguuma jungle than to win a PvP match as a class you don’t even have, or to take a keep on a WvW that’s stuck in a tier where they constantly lose.

So you want a “chop 5 logs in the Eternal Battlegrounds” Daily for WvW?

Posted by: Menadena.7482

Menadena.7482

Yes the new daily system take you out of your comfort zone and have you do diff areas of the game.

For me (and any vets I have talked to) the PVE issue is not a matter of “comfort zones”. I have been to every map. If you said all of my dailies were in Kryta that day, fine. Instead we get a list that rarely (except fractals more often than other places) has 2 things to do in one region. I just want them done, not something to see how fast I can go from ascalon to the shiverpeaks to metrica province … it is running around Tyria for the sake of running around Tyria. Most of their ‘challenges’ are not challenges but huge wastes of time where I could be doing what I want — which is not running WPing around a map to try to get 4 events before they are done because they did not scale up well.

In addition to that there is the reward system with APs in dailies. The total rewards have gone up, true, but you no longer get APs for each achievement (although you do get small chests). If you do not see 3 dailies that interest you you may as well skip them. Especially if you do not plan to level any more characters and/or have plenty of karma.

Posted by: Zergs.9715

Zergs.9715

The best was the second iteration of dailies imo. Critter killer, daily dodger were fun. I’m surprised that they are not ever trying the bring some of them back from time to time.

Manasa Devi.7958

My favorites were daily (and monthly) puzzle jumper and kill variety when it was still 15 different types of enemy (original dailies).

That last one really did make you travel all over the place. If that’s the point of the dailies, why did they get rid of it?

Posted by: rhapsody.3615

rhapsody.3615

Isn’t that one of the points though, to persuade you through the use of dailies to do something you wouldn’t normally have done anyway.

This! Before the change, I didn’t even look at the daily because I’d have it finished through normal playing. I like the current system better: we still get laurels just for logging in but you have to do a little extra for the spirit shards and AP.

Carighan.6758

That is a bold-faced lie.

You should read up. That was the reason dailies were introduced. To encourage players to spread around over the world (for the purpose of doing dailies) if they so desire, gently encouraging some to do more than hump one zone or mode.

Then they later agreed that binding a required currency to it was meh, so they moved that stuff to log-in rewards.

Hence most of the point of dailies is now gone. It really doesn’t matter whether they’re 4 for each mode, 12 for PvE or 150 for WvW. They don’t give you much except some minor bonuses from the chests. Still, they seem to somewhat work to encourage players to spread out a bit more, try other stuff. The intention.

Carighan.6758

My favorites were daily (and monthly) puzzle jumper and kill variety when it was still 15 different types of enemy (original dailies).

That last one really did make you travel all over the place. If that’s the point of the dailies, why did they get rid of it?

True enough, these two are sorely missed. Especially because they were mode-transcendent.

Manasa Devi.7958

That is a bold-faced lie.

You should read up. That was the reason dailies were introduced. To encourage players to spread around over the world (for the purpose of doing dailies) if they so desire, gently encouraging some to do more than hump one zone or mode.

Then they later agreed that binding a required currency to it was meh, so they moved that stuff to log-in rewards.

Hence most of the point of dailies is now gone. It really doesn’t matter whether they’re 4 for each mode, 12 for PvE or 150 for WvW. They don’t give you much except some minor bonuses from the chests. Still, they seem to somewhat work to encourage players to spread out a bit more, try other stuff. The intention.

I’ve seen every iteration of the dailies and I’ve discussed them all right here as well. I know the stated intentions and I’ve read the reasoning behind every change in as far as they were stated at all at the time. The current iteration is the worst ever in my opinion. It encourages nothing positive.

What it did encourage me to do is park characters in every city so I can do the resource gathering in the appropriate home instance (if it’s not an Orr day) and stand on some roof for a vista. The LA-based character has a slightly more interesting job: an occasional activity or level 1 swamp fractal, and perhaps even using the mystic forge if I didn’t do that on the character that just got 4 greens from WvW levelup rewards gained from liquid world XP I bought to do the Big Spender daily. Moreso than any earlier iteration of the dailies, this one rewards efficiency and routine.

Daily boss or events in specific area? Done them maybe once or twice when my travels coincidentally took me to the right place at the right time.

(edited by Manasa Devi.7958)

Posted by: Leaa.2943

Leaa.2943

I find it funny when players put them self in the middle thinking that every player in this game are on the same spot. I directed my repoly to the first post, and unless you are that person who was actually telling us he had not explored everything, i can’t really relate to your arguement, since your topic is not the same as the person who wrote it

Posted by: IndigoSundown.5419

IndigoSundown.5419

No, what I meant to say is exactly what I said. Four tasks in each mode. I don’t see how WvW and PvP are ‘largely focused on’, as opposed to PvE.

It seems you missed my point. Given this post, I think it possible that you may have misunderstood my objection. I was not challenging the point you just remade.

One of the prime supporting arguments used in favor of the new dailies is that they take less time (and thus, less effort). Belittling the “prefer old dailies” position by implying that those who prefer old dailies want reward with less effort is thus incorrect. Use of such statements to belittle a position is not a tactic that I normally see you using.

As to focused on… That perception is based on the fact that of the 12 old tasks, 8 were gettable in PvE, and 2 each in WvW/PvP. Some of the PvE tasks were also gettable in other modes (gather in WvW, for instance). I view the current balance of tasks as much more equitable, with 4 in each mode.

The PvE tasks, though, are spread across a broader range of possibilities simply because there is more variety in terms of what to do in PvE. It’s also more likely that someone whose preferred mode is PvP or WvW will get their daily AP by simply playing in those modes. Completing tasks in PvE often involve going somewhere one has no interest in going to in order to click a few things. This is closer to dailies in WoW than it is to dailies in early GW2 and I don’t see that as a positive.

Fwiw, I also tend to view Big Spender and Master of Ruins as little different from Vista Viewer and “Node Tapper.” For a PvE-focused player, they are PvE tasks that require one to map somewhere and do a little, largely meaningless, task. I find myself using them some days — simply because I find the new dailies to be an annoyance best finished quickly — when I bother with dailies at all.

I realize that some players viewed the old dailies as even more of an annoyance, but some didn’t. That perception, is imo the source of much of the complaints about new dailies, not the implied laziness often used to devalue those complaints.

Posted by: Dinks.2478

Dinks.2478

Agree, the new dailies are really lame. The old dailies were much more natural. You’d get them done just by playing the game. These ones are very forced and even at times a big time wasting task.

Event completer in a specific zone? Okay! … oh there is 100 people here and every event in complete oh one is up! oh its done before I got there… well maybe tomorrow.

Daily World Boss? Okay! Lag Wars 2 here we come! I’m pressing 1! oh oh oh an attack finally came out nice!