Chaos gloves

Chaos gloves

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: kamui seal of light.4835

kamui seal of light.4835

Can we make it possible to add chaos gloves transmog on top of the outfits you buy from the gem store? For example I would love to have the monk outfit together with chaos gloves just for the nostalgia of my old guild wars 1 account.

Chaos gloves

Posted by: Odin the exiled.5764

Odin the exiled.5764

That would be really awesome. That’s one thing i do miss about gw1 is the mix and matching of outfits and their headpieces. I know i’d always wear pumpkin head with my chaos gloves on my monk lol

Chaos gloves

kamui seal of light.4835

I know right! One of the best things in gw1 was making that amazing looking armor set! Obsidian monk armor with chaos gloves I will never forget.

Chaos gloves

Posted by: Lunar Sunset.8742

Lunar Sunset.8742

Sunset
50/50 GWAMM x3
I quit how I want

Chaos gloves

kamui seal of light.4835

hahaha proud to be part of the clone army!

I had the angel aureola tho so i was kind of original :p

Chaos gloves

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

Can we make it possible to add chaos gloves transmog on top of the outfits you buy from the gem store? For example I would love to have the monk outfit together with chaos gloves just for the nostalgia of my old guild wars 1 account.

Unfortunately, it won’t be possible without a major change to the software. Outfits are deliberately designed to be simpler to design+QA — that’s why we can’t mix any armor pieces with them at all.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Chaos gloves

Posted by: Nebelparder.3751

Nebelparder.3751

Elite Luxon on female monk.. i want it back.