Chaos of Lyssa

Chaos of Lyssa

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Slowpokeking.8720

Slowpokeking.8720

Is there any way to get it other than spend crazy price to buy the recipe? I got my armorsmith to 500 then found the price was so terrible.

Chaos of Lyssa

Posted by: Ashandar.2570

Ashandar.2570

no, trading post is the only option.
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Recipe:_Chaos_of_Lyssa

In due time, all will serve the asura.

Chaos of Lyssa

Posted by: Hyper Cutter.9376

Hyper Cutter.9376

Yeah, this really needs to be addressed. It literally costs more (a lot more) to buy the recipe than it costs to craft the item itself, that’s just not acceptable.

Chaos of Lyssa

Posted by: Tanek.5983

Tanek.5983

Yeah, this really needs to be addressed. It literally costs more (a lot more) to buy the recipe than it costs to craft the item itself, that’s just not acceptable.

I don’t see this changing unless more copies of the recipe are made available. Limited supply + high demand = insane price.

Chaos of Lyssa

Posted by: emikochan.8504

emikochan.8504

If you want something rare it’s going to be expensive.

Welcome to my world – http://emikochan13.wordpress.com

Chaos of Lyssa

Slowpokeking.8720

I don’t see this changing unless more copies of the recipe are made available. Limited supply + high demand = insane price.

The price is really too insane, shouldn’t be 1000+G. The other human gods’ back piece isn’t like that.

Chaos of Lyssa

Posted by: Michael.9403

Michael.9403

The Pack Supply Network Agent might solve your problem. I’ve not done it in a long while, as I quit when I got what I needed, several recipes costing 10’s of gold each.

I don’t even know if it works, but it brought back recipes that were no longer available in game, so grew to high cost as the few owners let go of them for big money.

It’s a daily grind until you get what you want, and you’ll get several more you didn’t want but now have along the way.

Chaos of Lyssa

Posted by: SlippyCheeze.5483

SlippyCheeze.5483

The Pack Supply Network Agent might solve your problem. I’ve not done it in a long while, as I quit when I got what I needed, several recipes costing 10’s of gold each.

I don’t even know if it works, but it brought back recipes that were no longer available in game, so grew to high cost as the few owners let go of them for big money.

It’s a daily grind until you get what you want, and you’ll get several more you didn’t want but now have along the way.

This specific recipe is not available from the pact supply agents (though I suspect it maybe should be), which is why the rarity. The melandru one is, and look at the price there … hint: approximately zero.

Chaos of Lyssa

Slowpokeking.8720

This specific recipe is not available from the pact supply agents (though I suspect it maybe should be), which is why the rarity. The melandru one is, and look at the price there … hint: approximately zero.

Yeah and Anet should let it become obtainable without that much difficulty..

Chaos of Lyssa

Posted by: Tom.6478

Tom.6478

lol…I look at this 2 ways.

I had got lucky and got it. So I sold it for tiny fraction of what its worth today.

So I get it…its too expensive, but it also sucks when you sell it for one tenth of the price now.

Live and learn……:)

Chaos of Lyssa

Slowpokeking.8720

I could accept like 100g, but 1500+G is way too crazy.

Chaos of Lyssa

Slowpokeking.8720

Pls I think Anet should change this.

Chaos of Lyssa

Posted by: Abraxxus.8971

Abraxxus.8971

I’d like to see this available on the Pact Supply Agents as well. I really want this backpiece for my mesmer.

Also, I think the Wing of the Sunless should be a rare drop from Tequatl, and we need a Mini Shatterer.

Chaos of Lyssa

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

Just reintroduce Queen’s Pavillon games as a recurring yearly event. The price will stabilize very fast.
The only reason why it’s so high is because Anet consistently forgets to get back to the only content where this recipe drops.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

Chaos of Lyssa

Slowpokeking.8720

Just reintroduce Queen’s Pavillon games as a recurring yearly event. The price will stabilize very fast.
The only reason why it’s so high is because Anet consistently forgets to get back to the only content where this recipe drops.

Yeah, anyway I don’t think the price should be that terrible.

Chaos of Lyssa

Posted by: Zenith.7301

Zenith.7301

For the same reason jetpack backpiece is around 7-8k gold.

Chaos of Lyssa

Slowpokeking.8720

For the same reason jetpack backpiece is around 7-8k gold.

I don’t mind Anet to lower its prices as well.

Seriously, recipes shouldn’t have very horrible price, at least the cost shouldn’t be higher than the material.

Chaos of Lyssa

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

What’s the difference between an item being rare due to the item having a low drop rate and the item being rare because it’s recipe has a low drop rate?

I think it’s odd that ANet has allowed recipes for similar items have drastically different prices (minstrel’s trinks versus @tens of gold vs other HoT trink recipes at pennies, for another example), but I don’t think it’s a “problem” that is either urgent or even particularly damaging to the game. It’s just weird.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Chaos of Lyssa

Slowpokeking.8720

What’s the difference between an item being rare due to the item having a low drop rate and the item being rare because it’s recipe has a low drop rate?

I think it’s odd that ANet has allowed recipes for similar items have drastically different prices (minstrel’s trinks versus @tens of gold vs other HoT trink recipes at pennies, for another example), but I don’t think it’s a “problem” that is either urgent or even particularly damaging to the game. It’s just weird.

The other human gods’ backpack wasn’t that crazy.

Chaos of Lyssa

Slowpokeking.8720

Any chance for the event to happen again?

Chaos of Lyssa

Posted by: Pifil.5193

Pifil.5193

I hope they will bring back the gauntlet event (and this recipe drop) as a birthday event.

And add it to the pact supply agent.

Chaos of Lyssa

Slowpokeking.8720

Or Anet could remove the recipe and just make it discoverable.

Chaos of Lyssa

Posted by: Sariel V.7024

Sariel V.7024

Any chance for the event to happen again?

The fact that they added one of the participants (first boss Suriel) as a regular mainstay of Lions Arch says that the devs are at least thinking about it. So I’d say it’s possible.

Chaos of Lyssa

Slowpokeking.8720

Does Anet have any plans to solve it? The recipe price is wayyyy toooo high.