Chaos of Lyssa bug?

Chaos of Lyssa bug?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Ice Blue Eyes.6420

Ice Blue Eyes.6420

Hey guys i just made the Chaos of Lyssa backpiece, and i am happy with it, but one of my friends said there is a bug with the backpiece, because you should be able to see the face inside the glowing part of the backpiece, but the problem is all i can see is the glowing light and no Lyssa face at all.

Is that a bug?

Chaos of Lyssa bug?

Posted by: Sunshine.4680

Sunshine.4680

It’s finally dropping more?

Chaos of Lyssa bug?

Posted by: David.9807

David.9807

Hey guys i just made the Chaos of Lyssa backpiece, and i am happy with it, but one of my friends said there is a bug with the backpiece, because you should be able to see the face inside the glowing part of the backpiece, but the problem is all i can see is the glowing light and no Lyssa face at all.

Is that a bug?

I have the backpiece too, what you said depends on your graphics quality. If you are using high shader quality than you can see the face and if you are using low shader quality you are going to see the glowing thing only.

Chaos of Lyssa bug?

Posted by: Ice Blue Eyes.6420

Ice Blue Eyes.6420

Is that a bug?

I have the backpiece too, what you said depends on your graphics quality. If you are using high shader quality than you can see the face and if you are using low shader quality you are going to see the glowing thing only.

Ok thanks for your help problem solved!

For your information guys if u want to see the real quality of the back piece, you have to change your shader quality to medium or high, the low shader quality only shows the glowing part and no face at all.