Character Creation Hats?

Character Creation Hats?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Djinn.9245

Djinn.9245

Back when we chose a biography for our character we chose a hat or other item that we received on character creation. Did Anet ever address this when they changed character creation to no longer include the Biography?

-Why did that item not get recorded in the Wardrobe? (since it was recorded on characters made with that process)

-Is there any other way to get these item skins?

it’s this luck based mystic toilet that we’re all so sick of flushing our money down. -Salamol

Character Creation Hats?

Posted by: PookieDaWombat.6209

PookieDaWombat.6209

have an open character slot and char-gen a new toon of that class then delete and repeat until you have unlocked all the starter hats and shoulder items.

not even kidding.

[OTR] – Greck Howlbane – Guardian
Soraya Mayhew – Thief
Melissa Koris – Engie – SF for Life!

Character Creation Hats?

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

have an open character slot and char-gen a new toon of that class then delete and repeat until you have unlocked all the starter hats and shoulder items.

not even kidding.

Hehe that’s what I did. Flame Eye head item for my ascended strength set on my ele ^.^

http://puu.sh/dYsa5.png

Character Creation Hats?

Djinn.9245

not even kidding.

So the items are now given randomly upon character creation?

it’s this luck based mystic toilet that we’re all so sick of flushing our money down. -Salamol

Character Creation Hats?

Djinn.9245

not even kidding.

Hehe that’s what I did. Flame Eye head item for my ascended strength set on my ele ^.^

http://puu.sh/dYsa5.png

Nice look. Its too bad that the “eye” and most headband head items don’t really show on my Asura Ele with bangs

Character Creation Hats?

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

They aren’t random, you get them in creation. Unless you’re saying that step is no longer there? I’ll have to check that out, I know I got all the hats and shoulders by the create, unlock, delete trick described above.

Character Creation Hats?

Posted by: Xiahou Mao.9701

Xiahou Mao.9701

Back when we chose a biography for our character we chose a hat or other item that we received on character creation. Did Anet ever address this when they changed character creation to no longer include the Biography

I don’t know why you think character creation no longer includes a biography. It’s still there.

Character Creation Hats?

Posted by: IndigoSundown.5419

IndigoSundown.5419

Made one last week, got the choice of hat. Biography was still in as of then.

Character Creation Hats?

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Maybe they accidentally clicked on Skip to End?

Character Creation Hats?

Posted by: PookieDaWombat.6209

PookieDaWombat.6209

Yeah, as others have stated its not random. Just go through the whole process and choose what you want. Real easy if you also do the key farming. or whatever it is now with the personal story being made all goofy these days.

[OTR] – Greck Howlbane – Guardian
Soraya Mayhew – Thief
Melissa Koris – Engie – SF for Life!

Character Creation Hats?

Djinn.9245

Ok, I guess I assumed that since they got rid of the Personality stuff they got rid of the Biography section in Character Creation. I guess I’ll have to just create a bunch of new characters then to fill out those item skins

Thanks for the answers.