Character Slot Expansion Discount

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Roguefire.8174

Roguefire.8174

Been saving up my gold hoping they would discount character slot expansions for the holidays but no such discount. How often do they discount it? Only on game’s anniversary?

Posted by: Subdue.5479

Subdue.5479

It was on discount on black friday I believe.

Roguefire.8174

Darn I wasn’t on that day… So black Friday and anniversary are the only times they do sales on character slot expansion?

Posted by: ExtraCosmic.9082

ExtraCosmic.9082

There’s no “only times” on when slots are on sale. They might come on sale for a holiday, for an in-game event, when a “one item per day for a month is on sale” thing is going on just because they feel like it. You’ll just have to keep an eye on them.

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

Have a check over the next day or 2. Rumours are abound of a big sale coming up, but nothing is confirmed

Posted by: Hayashi.3416

Hayashi.3416

Get one more slot than you plan to have, whenever it comes up. There’s a nonzero chance that Rytlock will bring the Ritualist (heavy condition) class into GW2, and you’d probably be kicking yourself if you didn’t have a slot for it.

If releasing it, they will likely have a character slot expansion sale which ends before that update hits to release the pent up demand for charslots before creating even more demand anew.

Posted by: niea.7504

niea.7504

An Asura wearing that blindfold thingy would make the cutest race even cuter!

Posted by: DarcShriek.5829

DarcShriek.5829

Usually Anet will have a new years sale. I recommend you wait and see what happens. It may not be discounted until the end of the sale though.

Roguefire.8174

Roger that, thanks for all the advice everyone! This has been very helpful.

Posted by: HykCraft.4610

HykCraft.4610

They’ve offered it quite a few times already this year.. I’ve counted at least 5 other times including Black Friday. I’m sure it will be around soon — just be patient.

Sorrow’s Furnace US