Character Slot Expansion

Character Slot Expansion

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: PheNamenon.2798

PheNamenon.2798

I want to buy more character slots, but I’ve been waiting on a sale so I can buy it for cheaper. Last year, around february(I think) there was a sale on the character slots, and this year I thought there would’ve been one too, so I held out, but there was no sale throughout february. :[ Anyone know when there will be a sale?

Character Slot Expansion

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

They don’t typically announce their gem store sales ahead of time, I’m afraid.

Character Slot Expansion

Posted by: Thanathos.2063

Thanathos.2063

Sales are kinda irregular, so you can’t really tell when the next one is going to be.
I think somewhere on the wiki there’s a list of all former sales. Maybe you can get some information about the average time between sales outa there.

Character Slot Expansion

Posted by: Ghostrunner.4728

Ghostrunner.4728

I want to buy more character slots, but I’ve been waiting on a sale so I can buy it for cheaper. Last year, around february(I think) there was a sale on the character slots, and this year I thought there would’ve been one too, so I held out, but there was no sale throughout february. :[ Anyone know when there will be a sale?

Been waiting for those character slots to go down in price as well, so many character ideas for them

Character Slot Expansion

Posted by: Bran.7425

Bran.7425

A former coworker of mine had the uncanny ability to buy slots the week before the sale so that is how I used to plan my purchases.

Pets have been hidden due to rising Player complaints.

Character Slot Expansion

Posted by: Benjamin.8237

Benjamin.8237

Will the expansion come with some character slots I wonder? It’s not uncommon to be given a slot or bank tab with expansions in some games, I wonder if we’ll get it here?

P R I N C E | Best Renger EU
You can find me in PvP | I normally answer PMs

Character Slot Expansion

Posted by: MegumiAzusa.2918

MegumiAzusa.2918

Iirc the last char slot sale was actually in jan, or dec while wintersday was still up.

Character Slot Expansion

Posted by: Zephyra.4709

Zephyra.4709

Yeah I’d like another sale on character slots or even bag slot things.

As others have stated the sales seem to be.. Random.

Character Slot Expansion

Posted by: X T D.6458

X T D.6458

toon slots seem to come on sale every couple of months or so, just watch the gem store sales, it will be back at some point, been waiting for the copper salv o matic myself, need more of them

I say what needs to be said, get used to it.
Honesty is not insulting, stupidity is.
>Class Balance is a Joke<