Character Slots On Sale Apr 7 2017

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

The sticky above shows the sale but there may be some who don’t regularly check that (shame! it’s a fantastic resource!) and this is a rare enough discount that I see people hoping for all the time that I’ll highlight it here.

20% off Character Slot Expansion, 640 gems (normally 800). “Limited time left” but no countdown timer as of yet.

Posted by: Daddicus.6128

Daddicus.6128

THANK YOU!

I’ve been waiting for what seems like forever.

OK, maybe a 1/2 year, but I’ve told myself a billion times not to exaggerate, but it doesn’t work.

Posted by: Prime Shock.9386

Prime Shock.9386

I’m a little peeved myself, I bought a new character slot a couple of days ago, at the 800 gem price thinking that because they didn’t put it as a special during the march madness sale they weren’t going to put it on special at all.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

I’m a little peeved myself, I bought a new character slot a couple of days ago, at the 800 gem price thinking that because they didn’t put it as a special during the march madness sale they weren’t going to put it on special at all.

The CS Team often give a partial Gem refund for purchases very close to sales. A ticket to the CS Team might be considered.

Good luck.

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

They were giving so many sales on random things. I thought it wasn’t going to be surprising.

Still, though being so close, ask support nicely.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

Posted by: Sister Saxifrage.7361

Sister Saxifrage.7361

It wouldn’t be just for 24 hours, I hope? I won’t be able to get to my computer for a couple of days.

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

It wouldn’t be just for 24 hours, I hope? I won’t be able to get to my computer for a couple of days.

What you can try though is make a ticket to support before the sale ends and ask them if they can help you out. Explain that you can’t log on for a few days. Maybe they’ll allow you to buy it through a support ticket. If it doesn’t work then you’re no worse off.

Edit: it’s on sale for another day.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

(edited by Just a flesh wound.3589)

Posted by: Keltan.1827

Keltan.1827

You might as well ask about a refund. All they can do is say no.

Got my ninth slot, so going to make an asuran thief. Edit: Norn thief. Asurans were too fugly.

(edited by Keltan.1827)

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

The Character slot expansion is on sale for one more day.