Character animations with the Miniature Tonic

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: ShinjoNaomi.1896

ShinjoNaomi.1896

Back when we first got the Endless Miniature Tonic in Bitterfrost Frontier, the speed of your characters animations when you moved didn’t change.
You were small, but the speed of everything you did (aka walking or running) was the same speed as it was when you were regular sized.
However, when the latest living story came out, the animations changed, and we started walking and running at a comically sped up pace. (I think it has something with the release of the Endless Embiggening Tonic, which slows all your animations down while you are enlarged, but that’s just conjecture on my part.)

What I’m asking is to make our animations normal speed again while we are using the tonics.
While I did find the sped up animations somewhat amusing, I’d really like to go back to moving normally rather then looking like I’m running around in perpetual fast forward.

“If half as many people were half as brave in real life as they were online…
… The human race would never have to worry about be oppressed again.”
I think trolls should have their computers smashed. ’Its all part of the game. U mad bro?’

Posted by: Discoteka.2758

Discoteka.2758

I used mine in fractals yesterday and the Dodge roll was hilarious. I too noticed the weirdness in speed especially with running around LA with speed buffs. If you have a legendary, your footfalls are also dramatically increased

Posted by: Sartharina.3542

Sartharina.3542

I like the comically accellerated animation.