Character slot limit

Character slot limit

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Emberfoot.6847

Emberfoot.6847

Is there any chance that the character slot cap could be increased to say 90 characters? I understand it is a very niche thing to want, but one of each race/profession/sex combo would be awesome to have on one acct. I do have them spread across two, but you miss out on so many skins and QoL items such as shared bags and permanent tools.
Thanks for any support/comments/responses

Character slot limit

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

I think we can be reasonably sure that ANet would like the cap to be as high as they can manage. At 800 gems/slot, I’m sure they’d like people to buy as many as folks want.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Character slot limit

Posted by: Emberfoot.6847

Emberfoot.6847

Yea, I’d love for the cap to go higher but atm with everywhere I post being ignored I assume its just not something thats On The Tableā„¢. Shame really because I’d be using actual cash to top up those slots too so you’d have thought it would be win-win.

Character slot limit

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Ignored? I would not take it personally; I’m afraid it would cut into Dev resource time to reply to every suggestion made on the forums, and elsewhere. Hopefully, we will get more content and improvements if the Devs use their time to work on said content/improvements rather than perusing the forums and responding to each suggestion.

There is, however, a QoL Suggestion Sticky above the Devs are more likely to read. You might consider posting there.

Good luck.

Character slot limit

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

It’d be nice for a cap increase. I’m missing some base skins (lol starter skins) because I have 70 chars and don’t want to delete any

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

Character slot limit

Posted by: OriOri.8724

OriOri.8724

It’d be nice for a cap increase. I’m missing some base skins (lol starter skins) because I have 70 chars and don’t want to delete any

With 70 characters how did you not get those skins already?

Character slot limit

Posted by: CMM.6712

CMM.6712

With 70 characters how did you not get those skins already?

This!!!