Charr hair

Charr hair

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: circuitnerd.5863

circuitnerd.5863

How come the hair dyes don’t affect all the hair on a Charr? This makes me a sad panda :[

Certified Gameaholic

Charr hair

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

Because HAIR dye is different than FUR dye. The hair on their head is hair, the body hair is fur.

Also, do you really want to see neon pink and bright green Charr running around?

Charr hair

Posted by: HazyDaisy.4107

HazyDaisy.4107

Yes! 15 characters for neon pink and green Charr.

Sorrows Furnace
[HaHa] Hazardous Hallucination

Charr hair

Posted by: Pip.2094

Pip.2094

I give a +1 for neon Charrs, would be just epic XD

\||||||/
O°v°O

Charr hair

Posted by: Saphykun.3206

Saphykun.3206

Also, do you really want to see neon pink and bright green Charr running around?

You know this isn’t a question. Of course I want to see violently bright Charr running around in equally clashing armor colors

Charr hair

Posted by: EphemeralWallaby.7643

EphemeralWallaby.7643

You know this isn’t a question. Of course I want to see violently bright Charr running around in equally clashing armor colors

There already is. I’ve seen him a couple times at Teq…. Neon green glowing from head to dew-claw… I don’t know how he did it… but I just hope the secret doesn’t get out, or else the next Khan-Ur will need to create the Radioactive Legion.

~EW

Charr hair

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

There already is. I’ve seen him a couple times at Teq…. Neon green glowing from head to dew-claw… I don’t know how he did it… but I just hope the secret doesn’t get out, or else the next Khan-Ur will need to create the Radioactive Legion.

~EW

He probably was using a poly-luminescent undulating refractor (green) infusion.

Attachments:

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Charr hair

Posted by: Zeefa.3915

Zeefa.3915

Gawd it would be so awful if it was possible to give fur the same colors as hair. Absolutely horrid.

Life doesn’t stop being funny just because the dead can’t laugh.

Charr hair

Posted by: Endless Soul.5178

Endless Soul.5178

~puke~

Attachments:

Asura characters: Zerina | Myndee | Rissa | Jaxxi | Feyyt | Bekka | Sixx | Akee | Tylee | Nuumy
| Claara
Your skin will wrinkle and your youth will fade, but your soul is endless.

Charr hair

Posted by: Lyp Sao.1375

Lyp Sao.1375

~puke~

Oh, your personal gumball machine

Don’t fight the other ants
Fight the queens

Charr hair

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

~EW

Zodiac armor skins. They were wtf when they released (no obvious connection to lore?) and probably got removed in the big gem store cleanout.

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

Charr hair

Just a flesh wound.3589

~EW

Zodiac armor skins. They were wtf when they released (no obvious connection to lore?) and probably got removed in the big gem store cleanout.

Yes, the armor that char is wearing is zodiac, which is blue on the undyable parts. It’s the (green) infusion that char is wearing that’s making him glow green.

Here is a picture of zodiac armor without the infusion, and the picture of the char wearing zodiac armor and the (green) infusion as comparison. (There are also orange and black infusions too.)

Attachments:

ANet may give it to you.

Charr hair

Posted by: Pockethole.5031

Pockethole.5031

this suggestion is realistic. sylvari can be pink and blue, orange, purple, red, green…
WHY NOT CHARR?
THAT’S RACIST!

Charr hair

Posted by: Razor.9872

Razor.9872

It would be like this, but instead of cute, it would be some multicolored eye-burn.

Attachments:

NSPride <3

Charr hair

Posted by: Saphykun.3206

Saphykun.3206

this suggestion is realistic. sylvari can be pink and blue, orange, purple, red, green…
WHY NOT CHARR?
THAT’S RACIST!

But that’s the sylvari skin (bark?) tone, not fur

(edited by Saphykun.3206)

Charr hair

EphemeralWallaby.7643

Charr #1 I think is the one I regularly see.
Charr #2 is new to me.

Both don’t appear to be wearing zodiac. Both appeared in MP tonight… I’d like to think it was for these vanity shots.

Yup… Radioactive Legion.

~EW

Attachments:

Charr hair

Just a flesh wound.3589

Charr #2 is new to me.

Both don’t appear to be wearing zodiac. Both appeared in MP tonight… I’d like to think it was for these vanity shots.

Yup… Radioactive Legion.

~EW

Yah. I wasn’t saying the one you saw was wearing zodiac. After Rauderi made a post saying that zodiac was what was causing the green color I was pointing out that zodiac is blue and not green.

ANet may give it to you.

Charr hair

EphemeralWallaby.7643

Yah. I wasn’t saying the one you saw was wearing zodiac.

Hehe, I know. I wuz just pointing out that it’s possible outside zodiac in case anyone wuz wonderin’.

Plus, I wanted to show off these glorious Kodak moments.

~EW

Charr hair

Just a flesh wound.3589

Yah. I wasn’t saying the one you saw was wearing zodiac.

Hehe, I know. I wuz just pointing out that it’s possible outside zodiac in case anyone wuz wonderin’.

Plus, I wanted to show off these glorious Kodak moments.

~EW

The second one is wearing the Harbringer of Mordremoth outfit with electro dyes.

Beautiful, ain’t he.

ANet may give it to you.

Charr hair

Posted by: Endless Soul.5178

Endless Soul.5178

Charr #2 is new to me.

Yup… Radioactive Legion.

~EW

Is that the very same Charr I posted a pic of earlier?

Asura characters: Zerina | Myndee | Rissa | Jaxxi | Feyyt | Bekka | Sixx | Akee | Tylee | Nuumy
| Claara
Your skin will wrinkle and your youth will fade, but your soul is endless.

Charr hair

EphemeralWallaby.7643

Is that the very same Charr I posted a pic of earlier?

Very possibly. If they’re twins, I shudder to think what would happen to my graphics card should I see them meet. o.O

~EW

edit: at least we likely verified that we weren’t having a technicolor hallucination.

(edited by EphemeralWallaby.7643)

Charr hair

Posted by: Seabreeze.8437

Seabreeze.8437

do you really want to see neon pink and bright green Charr running around?

Well yeah. How else am I supposed to make a bipedal Battlecat to go along with He-Man?

Attachments:

Charr hair

Posted by: Lyp Sao.1375

Lyp Sao.1375

Well yeah. How else am I supposed to make a bipedal Battlecat to go along with He-Man?

mm.. my asura can stand that He-Man and his big cat. I.. I am sure. Yes I am sure. (Can someone help me?)

Don’t fight the other ants
Fight the queens