Charr plush going back in stock?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Melon.8410

Melon.8410

I missed out on buying one because I was holding off until after the bf could get his CE. Will they ever be going back in stock? I’d be so disappointed if they were gone forever!

Posted by: Rpgtabbycat.5869

Rpgtabbycat.5869

Maybe they will give us a plushy Quaggan.

Melon.8410

That’d be cool too! But if anything, I just really want that charr because they’re my favourite race.

Posted by: Rocksors.7830

Rocksors.7830

Maybe they will give us a plushy Quaggan.

Was discussing this with some one last night. We also need Skrit action figures.

Isle Of Janthir [AR]
Rocksors: 80 Guardian, Althalus: 80 Thief, Birigitte: 80 Ranger, Roacsors: 80 Warrior

Posted by: mnwolfboy.9348

mnwolfboy.9348

I hope they bring back the Charr Plush, I missed my chance like twice now. First time i figured well it doesn’t say limited time so ill wait and get one when i can afford it buys a game instead and waits for another chance I finally decide to get one, BAM out of stock. So long while it was out of stock and I wondered, “Is it coming back” Well I was happy to see that it was back in stock again. Well I chose to pre-order guild wars 2, i was thinking of getting collectors but was astonished that it costs more then Diablo 3 collectors. So I just went deluxe and figured ill just use that money to buy a plush.. Bam out of stock. Was like “Noooooooooooooooooo!” So yeah I sure hope it comes back. I still kind of wish i got the guild wars 2 collectors cause I realized later that despite the price tag it would have been well worth it. And D3 was ehhh…. If I could go back in time I would have bought regular edition D3 and Get the Collector GW2. I still regret my decision. I need a plushy now. T_T

(edited by mnwolfboy.9348)

Melon.8410

I hope they bring back the Charr Plush, I missed my chance like twice now. First time i figured well it doesn’t say limited time so ill wait and get one when i can afford it buys a game instead and waits for another chance I finally decide to get one, BAM out of stock. So long while it was out of stock and I wondered, “Is it coming back” Well I was happy to see that it was back in stock again. Well I chose to pre-order guild wars 2, i was thinking of getting collectors but was astonished that it costs more then Diablo 3 collectors. So I just went deluxe and figured ill just use that money to buy a plush.. Bam out of stock. Was like “Noooooooooooooooooo!” So yeah I sure hope it comes back. I still kind of wish i got the guild wars 2 collectors cause I realized later that despite the price tag it would have been well worth it. And D3 was ehhh…. If I could go back in time I would have bought regular edition D3 and Get the Collector GW2. I still regret my decision. I need a plushy now. T_T

GW2 CE is one of the best CE’s I’ve seen.

Posted by: mnwolfboy.9348

mnwolfboy.9348

GW2 CE is one of the best CE’s I’ve seen.

Rub it in! T_T Yeah I really wish I got the CE

Melon.8410

Any word on more plush? ;x No? ;-;

Posted by: SpectacularYak.6518

SpectacularYak.6518

If a plush Quaggan goes on sale, I will purchase one immediately. Especially if it says “HOO” when you squeeze it.

Posted by: nastyjman.8207

nastyjman.8207

If a plush Quaggan goes on sale, I will purchase one immediately. Especially if it says “HOO” when you squeeze it.

oooOOOooo, Quaggan likes that.

First Team to reach 250 has 87% chance to win (Updated 7/30/2014) : http://bit.ly/1lWH6T8