Chinese server character is deleted

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: alberte.2685

alberte.2685

KDW today on the web site started selling legendary weapon, now China’s players have been thoroughly anger, a large number of players gathered in the lion city, put all the props can consume consume, filled with fire, and then threw their equipment into the toilet, delete the role, delete the game.
You think the problem is out in KDW’s behavior?
Once China has operator through the world of warcraft has achieved great success, is in the interests of the operators, who is from the heart not willing to run the game.
ANET actually do not care about the lives of operators, a game in a year time, only updated 2 map, has been the introduction of the mall, this itself is an insult to players. Players not playable content, nature will leave. Players cannot leave natural operators to maintain the normal operation of the game.
Whenever KDW operators to seek help from ANET, ANET would say, the Chinese people to shut up.
Yes, it seems the GW2 soon will leave the Chinese market, the Chinese said to ANET, GW2 in China had been a complete failure. And the world of warcraft and LOL a brilliant success.

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

Do you not realize that ANet can’t do anything? They are the junior partner in this relationship with that company. KDW runs it. They make the rules, not Anet

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

alberte.2685

Do you not realize that ANet can’t do anything? They are the junior partner in this relationship with that company. KDW runs it. They make the rules, not Anet

You don’t realize that KDW just operators, can increase the contents of the game and play. Operating in China guild wars 2 will only severe losses. But still ANET message slowly, and then rest for a week, and send a message, and then constantly delay time, KDW will only be at a loss.

Posted by: Killthehealersffs.8940

Killthehealersffs.8940

Did you again removed you post history ?
Coomon man …..

Lets do a recap of your History :

1) GW2 wont open SAB , because the Chinese market sell those skins for MONEY
2) GW2 Chinese server have 50.000 players only
(how do they make money them , rathers that releasing worldwide for more ?)
(alberte.2685 : They are seeeling them for 55 dolars ………… but sill they will get 3 million dollars that way ….. while worldwide they would get 23 millions

3) Help us brothers they are Banning ppl using WTFast (which help hacking)

4) I am Taiwan but i know the Chinese ppl , and they are leaving cause they dont have anything to do AND THAT THEY GET -20% LESS EXP COMPARED TO THE EU-US GW2

5) ‘’Plz help us brothers (ta the launch) they are releasing a SUB mode in the Chinese servers ’’ (and IF ou pay real money to pay for a whole year , you would get an Legendary at the end of it)
But now , rather than payin 180 dollars subs (or i dont know how much it is) with real money , you can instead to buy from the gold>gem conversion

Plz go on , i might write a book for your history in the end :P

Just a flesh wound.3589

ANet leased the game to kDW. Why? Because Chinese law requires a Chinese company to run the game on their territory. The Chinese company sets all the rules. They are the boss there. The game is separate from the NA/EU game that ANet runs. KDW sends some money to ANet to pay them for the lease of the game, but it’s kDWs rules. You’ll have to speak to then about any problems because Chinese law says to ANet, keep away and keeps your hand off!

ANet may give it to you.

alberte.2685

Coomon man …..

(alberte.2685 : They are seeeling them for 55 dolars ………… but sill they will get 3 million dollars that way ….. while worldwide they would get 23 millions

4) I am Taiwan but i know the Chinese ppl , and they are leaving cause they dont have anything to do AND THAT THEY GET -20% LESS EXP COMPARED TO THE EU-US GW2

5) ‘’Plz help us brothers (ta the launch) they are releasing a SUB mode in the Chinese servers ’’ (and IF ou pay real money to pay for a whole year , you would get an Legendary at the end of it)
But now , rather than payin 180 dollars subs (or i dont know how much it is) with real money , you can instead to buy from the gold>gem conversion

Yes, of course I remember, it is ANET not only as a cause of all this… Now say what all useless, GW2 has completely failed in China.

Just a flesh wound.3589

Coomon man …..

Yes, of course I remember, it is ANET not only as a cause of all this… Now say what all useless, GW2 has completely failed in China.

And what can ANet do? Chinese law says to ANet, stay away. It is Chinese laws that made ANet have another company rule the game.

ANet may give it to you.

(edited by Just a flesh wound.3589)

Posted by: Killthehealersffs.8940

Killthehealersffs.8940

And you also said that GW2 had 50.000 pl in china and wow had 670.000 .
But if you looked on the ’’google’’ and type ‘’more than half the population from WoW comes from China’’ you will see multiply links that corfime it , whey they heard it from the Dev :P

So you better avoiding use those numbers again :P

And instead you better be happy , cause now you are not forced to pay the 1 year Queen and King sub with real money , for the Legendary

Posted by: alvinjason.3109

alvinjason.3109

Just play the NA/EU version since you’re from Taiwan. There are huge guilds of TW who play in NA servers.

Devona’s Rest → NSP [SA] [TeaP]

Posted by: Weylin.6478

Weylin.6478

why does the US import goods from and allow the setting up of operations on their soil by double standardized xenophobes, again?

And why can’t the chinese people just buy through anet anyways for a digital copy and account? Oh, because they have a highly restricted internet because they’re suppressed by xenophobic tyrants?

These barriers are really a shame, and I’m really sorry they have to deal with all of that.