Chuka & Champawat IV, help!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Tiger Ashante.1792

Tiger Ashante.1792

Has anyone obtained the baby book? I just got the Tiger Den Map and the tooltip on the next part, being the baby book, says to speak to Cymbel once i obtained the said Tiger Den Map, but when i talk to her, she just says, have u got the book for me?

I thought she may have mentioned i need to craft another book for her, but during the conversation with her the Ogres attacked the camp and I got distracted, so not sure if i’m right about this. However, i assumed she wanted me to craft the book, but i never got the recipe for it, nor can i find it in the crafting panel. I’ve looked in both huntsman and leatherworker but nothing. What am i missing here? or is this bugged? any help would be appreciated.

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

You need to to create another Blank Crude Book thingy. Not sure how you got that far without the Recipe but talking to the first NPC in Lornars Pass (I think that’s the place) should give you recipe. I had to talk to him on my Huntsmen to get another Recipe cuz my non attentiveness ate it on my Thief who doesn’t have Huntsmen.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

(edited by Doggie.3184)

Tiger Ashante.1792

You need to to create another Blank Crude Book thingy. Not sure how you got that far without the Recipe but talking to the first NPC in Lornars Pass (I think that’s the place) should give you recipe. I had to talk to him on my Huntsmen to get another Recipe cuz my non attentiveness ate it on my Thief who doesn’t have Huntsmen.

Oh ok Doggie tnx a lot i’ll try that, i’m sure i still have THAT recipe, but it’s not the one i thought had to craft lol.

Tiger Ashante.1792

BTW, do i need to keep all those previous items form the earlier collections? some of them have vendor value but others don’t currently i have like 8-10 of these things in my bags but too scared to throw them away at this stage.

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

BTW, do i need to keep all those previous items form the earlier collections? some of them have vendor value but others don’t currently i have like 8-10 of these things in my bags but too scared to throw them away at this stage.

The items that say “Huntsmen” on them you’ll need for crafting and the items you get from salvaging precursors. Keep the Den Map and Baby Books and etc so you can use them to summon Tiger cubs on alts. All the trophies are probably safe to sell although I kept every item till I finished the Precursor, personally.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

Tiger Ashante.1792

The items that say “Huntsmen” on them you’ll need for crafting and the items you get from salvaging precursors. Keep the Den Map and Baby Books and etc so you can use them to summon Tiger cubs on alts. All the trophies are probably safe to sell although I kept every item till I finished the Precursor, personally.

yeah, i did that as well, but i have finished the precursor now, but still now sure if i should keep them or not, wish they would tell u what u need to keep to save the confusion.