Clas Icons

Clas Icons

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Excell.1042

Excell.1042

ok so i have sugestion it very hart for me to see icon of clas and if i see them it very hart to understand witch clas it is, i tink it is beter fi you taek clas icon away and replace wit clas name. it is realy hart to see wat is ranger and wat is mage. so can you cheange plese

Clas Icons

Posted by: Skan.5301

Skan.5301

I think the class icons are pretty good over the whole class name. How can you not differentiate between a paw for ranger and a flame for elementalist?

I would have agreed if you had of said it’s hard to differentiate between ele and engineer. Sometimes I have to look twice to figure out which is which on those.

Class names wouldn’t really work out either. Maybe different colours if it’s really that bad, but, I personally don’t think it’s that big of an issue.

“Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.”
– Euripides

(edited by Skan.5301)

Clas Icons

Excell.1042

I tink it very hart to see wat icon clas is witch. I understand shield is war and knife wit key is lockmastr but i dont see mage and ranger so good.

Clas Icons

Posted by: Skan.5301

Skan.5301

Oh. I get it now. Yes, your mage and ragner are very hard to see, for obvious reasons.

Way less than the allocated threshold for amusement.

“Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.”
– Euripides

Clas Icons

Excell.1042

Wat do you mean wit allocatd treshold for amusement my englis is not realy good

Clas Icons

Posted by: simplesimon.2084

simplesimon.2084

Wat do you mean wit allocatd treshold for amusement my englis is not realy good

Looks like you been hitting the sauce a bit today. You may have to sleep it off. After that the icons will be a bit clearer

Clas Icons

Posted by: Crawford.4135

Crawford.4135

I’m ok with the icons, but not the Elemental and Engineer. They are way too similar.

Clas Icons

Excell.1042

yes that is rite i tink the skul icon is realy good becaus we know skul is deat knigt and we udnerstant cuz skul is deat and deat knigt is deat

Clas Icons

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

There is something very wrong with these posts. The previous posting history shows Excell.1042 has absolutely no problem with English. Either trolling or compromised…or incapacitated.