Class QQ Review

Class QQ Review

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Rieselle.5079

Rieselle.5079

So, as anyone who reads the class forums knows, apparently [insert class here] is hated and never played by ANet devs, only ever receives unjustified nerfs and useless buffs, and OMG I’m so done with this game.

For this particular patch, it seems Mesmer players are happy and Engie players are ok (no major QQ in Engie forums.)

Every other class is apparently the worst class ever and obviously all other classes keep getting positive changes from ANet.

Just a quick summary for the curious :P

Class QQ Review

Posted by: Moshari.8570

Moshari.8570

Seemed Warriors weren’t overly upset (saw a couple new builds to try on my war)

Class QQ Review

Posted by: Ision.3207

Ision.3207

The Ranger forums are doing the usual … despite the buffs and solid changes, the tears are flowing and the exaggerated claims are pouring out.

Colin Johanson to Eurogamer: "Everyone, including casual gamers,
by level 80 should have the best statistical loot in the game.
We want everyone on an equal power base.”

Class QQ Review

Posted by: nekretaal.6485

nekretaal.6485

Warriors are loud and vocal lobbyists. I think they know they deserved a nerf and know that they got off easy.

The forum shows this.

The necromancer community is devastated. The nerfs weren’t all that bad, tbh, but the 14 month old problems have never been looked at and players wonder whether they ever will be.

#24 leaderboard rank North America.

Class QQ Review

Posted by: Arius.7031

Arius.7031

Guards are content with this patch. No real debuff, slight buffs are always welcome.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

Class QQ Review

Posted by: Zerole.7306

Zerole.7306

Guards are content with this patch. No real debuff, slight buffs are always welcome.

Agreed with that assessment for Guardians. We are better off, even if only slightly. Based on the QQ, you would assume they bumped us from heavy armor to light armor.

Class QQ Review

Posted by: Moderator.9532

Moderator.9532

As this topic does not offer any basis for a constructive dicussion, this topic is closed.