Class specific runes

Class specific runes

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: picklock.4973

picklock.4973

Do you think class specific runes will help some classes and making builds easier?

Class specific runes

Posted by: DarkAsh.4967

DarkAsh.4967

Dont…understand the question?…

Class specific runes

Posted by: picklock.4973

picklock.4973

dont know what class specific runes are?!?!

they are runes specifically for just a certain class…

i feel that they should make new runes after all the class build changes and make some that are catered specifically to 1 class, i think it would make a lot of things easier for the devs and everyone if they did then maybe we would see a lot of people making other builds

(edited by picklock.4973)

Class specific runes

Posted by: DarkAsh.4967

DarkAsh.4967

There is no right or wrong answer it really just depends on build or what your focusing on. Thats my point.
I could see the runes of mesmer of thief useful…the other ones arent that amazing.

Class specific runes

Posted by: Brutal Arts.6307

Brutal Arts.6307

No. I don’t think class specific runes will help anyone, nor will it make making builds easier. It’s very easy to simply look at the traits and determine mathematically which build is best (for PvE)

Also they already have runes of the X/Y/Z class, nobody uses them because they’re awful or broken eg rune of the guardian

You have gotten what you paid for, all that remains is biweekly gemshop pushing.

Class specific runes

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

There already are class specific rune sets, they are just not exclusive to the class.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.