CoF Zerker Speed Run

CoF Zerker Speed Run

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Freakinout.6732

Freakinout.6732

CoF Speed Run

Hello, Slayer Dayzed here from Anvil Rock server. Just popping in to see if there was a standard rotation during timewarp and as far as trait build, its mostly obvious but there is 1 or 2 things I wasn’t sure about. My current build is 30/30/0/0/10 atm, using the master trait Heightened Focus in Discipline line and Last Chance 30 point trait in Arms. Now for rotation i was using Cyclone Axe>Eviscerate<Whirling Axe then weapon swap 100 Blades then auto attack and maybe another 100 Blades if theres time. If ya have any suggestions how to improve my damage let me know plz and thanks.

CoF Zerker Speed Run

Posted by: timmyf.1490

timmyf.1490

I don’t have any suggestions for improving your damage, but I have dozens of suggestions for improving your fun…

Karaoke – Guild Leader – [MEGA] Super Mega Happy Fun Time
www.getunicorned.com / northernshiverpeaks.org

CoF Zerker Speed Run

Posted by: Namu.5712

Namu.5712

I don’t have any suggestions for improving your damage, but I have dozens of suggestions for improving your fun…

+10 to this guy

CoF Zerker Speed Run

Posted by: TheBlackLeech.9360

TheBlackLeech.9360

To be perfectly fair, if you are not traited to use axe or traited to use greatsword, you are losing 10-15% dmg

But…. if you are traited in one instead of the other…. it makes weapon swapping pointless.

I would prefer that pugs/randoms be traited completely in GS, burn their cooldowns… and then autoattack.

Swapping to an untraited weapon will lose quite a bit of dps.

CoF Zerker Speed Run

Posted by: Vorch.2985

Vorch.2985

100b>Cyclone Axe>Dual Strike>100b>Autoattack>100b>Autoattack>
100b>Cyclone Axe>Dual Strike>100b>Autoattack>100b>Autoattack>

etc…but really, you don’t need to be worried about that. I personally don’t do speed farm groups, but i think that’s how u maintain your dps.

This only works if u have 5sec weapon swap.

Here’s what people thought of GW1 when it first came out: http://tinyurl.com/bntcvyc
“A release is 7 days or less away or has just happened within the last 7 days…
These are the only two states you’ll find the world of Tyria.”