Collaborative Dev Forums....MIA??

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Vunter.6245

Vunter.6245

So why have they stopped with the collaborative dev forums? They had these posts and it was great to see these posts. After the feature pack they just up and stopped. The game will never stop needing improvements so why not continue forward with these posts to better improve the game?

If anything the game needs more Collaborative posts not less or none.

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

They posted they were taking a break from the CDIs while they were flat out with the china release. They did say they would be back.

Posted by: pessimist.7294

pessimist.7294

They will probably reopen it after the Living Story Season 8 when we are still are stucked on the continent of Tyria.

Posted by: Vunter.6245

Vunter.6245

They posted they were taking a break from the CDIs while they were flat out with the china release. They did say they would be back.

That’s my point, why take a break form these posts. It’s just going to take them longer to reorganize their ideas in parallel with the player-base. We only ever got responses like maybe once or if we were lucky twice a week in different CDI threads when the CDI’s are live so its not like it requires much time investment to get these going.

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

@Persica

I think you underestimate how much time and energy those threads take. It would be easy to do if Anet wanted to just ignore them, but to really digest and think about what’s being said requires some degree of time and focus.

They take a break because they’re human and need a break. It’s why we all take breaks.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

It actually takes an enormous amount of time for the Dev responding in the CDI threads, as they are truly large, and it takes hours and hours each day to read through every post. I always give up reading anything (except the Dev posts) in them after the first day or two, because by that time they are on the 5th? 8th? 12th? page.