Collection "Achievements"

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Windsagio.1340

Windsagio.1340

I am watching closely how GemStore skins will relate to these achievements, they better be VERY careful about giving free stuff for cashers.

We’re called cashers now?

I hope my full set of lovestruck skins gets an achievement and a title. Even the uninspired “Lovestruck” title would incite me to change from The Emperor.

You casher.

~~

BLC skin achievements + potential key run nerf = forum hilarity?

Posted by: Lilith Ajit.6173

Lilith Ajit.6173

I am watching closely how GemStore skins will relate to these achievements, they better be VERY careful about giving free stuff for cashers.

I hope my full set of lovestruck skins gets an achievement and a title. Even the uninspired “Lovestruck” title would incite me to change from The Emperor.

No, I meant people who grab every single skin from GemStore. I for one can’t spend that much. Just saying.

I have all of the skins from the gem store.

I’m sorry you can’t spend that much but… I for one (oh yes I’m biased) see nothing wrong with gem store skins (either thematically or otherwise) being included in achievements.

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?
Our blood has bought their lives.

Posted by: Valento.9852

Valento.9852

Really? I’m not arguing, let’s just see how it turns out. sigh

Oh, btw, I never ran such key farm.

Attempts at ele specs:
Shaman
Conjurer

Posted by: Serophous.9085

Serophous.9085

>Spoon Collecting

Sold

Somewhere, out in the Shiverpeaks, is a Norn dressed in all blue.
He runs around screaming his battlecry SPOOOOOOOON!

they had me at spoon

Posted by: Ohoni.6057

Ohoni.6057

This sounds like. . . something? But it’s nowhere near good enough for their penultimate patch release that they’ve teased out over three weeks.

“If you spent as much time working on [some task] as
you spend complaining about it on the forums, you’d be
done by now.”

Posted by: Iason Evan.3806

Iason Evan.3806

No, I meant people who grab every single skin from GemStore. I for one can’t spend that much. Just saying.

I’m sorry you can’t spend that much but… I for one (oh yes I’m biased) see nothing wrong with gem store skins (either thematically or otherwise) being included in achievements.

I have a ton of skins from the gem shop too but I wouldn’t classify that as an achievement I was proud of if they added it. I definitely think Achievements like beating Liadri were more the type of achievement I am most proud of. Omnomnivore or “Champion X” title from PvP. Buying stuff and getting an achievement for it is akin to a special crown I get to wear at Nordstrom because I shop there a lot. Not really an achievement.

Leader of The Guernsey Milking Coalition [MiLk] Sanctum of Rall

Posted by: Kysin.6349

Kysin.6349

I had to read this update a couple times to figure it out (i’m slow in the mornings). But ultimately it sounds like something to do in game, and I generally like collecting. I think it will gives me some new goals too, huzzah!

Co-leader of Knights of Eminence[Sir] – PvX
Reap The Weak[Reap] – WvW 5-man havok
-Blackgate

Lilith Ajit.6173

I have a ton of skins from the gem shop too but I wouldn’t classify that as an achievement I was proud of if they added it. I definitely think Achievements like beating Liadri were more the type of achievement I am most proud of. Omnomnivore or “Champion X” title from PvP. Buying stuff and getting an achievement for it is akin to a special crown I get to wear at Nordstrom because I shop there a lot. Not really an achievement.

So, if there’s a collection achievement that says “flame weapons” (as an example) and fused weapons were included, would you find getting some of these to be “not really an achievement”?

It’s fine if you don’t. I just don’t think there needs to be a distinction. In fact I think it’s a bit insulting to those that farm gold to convert (I don’t do this) to say what they do with their time isn’t worthy of an achievement.

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?

Posted by: Andred.1087

Andred.1087

I… I’m so excited. This… I don’t know. I feel like they peered into my crazy collector mind and asked, “How can we make this girl even MORE addicted to our game?”

Crap. I’m going to need to quit my job. Brb.

:D

I’m glad I wasn’t the only person who made that face while reading it. I don’t even know why I’m so excited about it, but this will definitely give me something to do for a while.

“You’ll PAY to know what you really think.” ~ J. R. “Bob” Dobbs

Posted by: notebene.3190

notebene.3190

It will have a positive or negative effect on me, depending on how you look at it.

I really get wrapped up in To-Do lists, and sometimes it’s hard to find the balance between fun and compulsion. Usually, they are great, as they help me pick out a few things to help me focus on. In lieu of them, I usually make my own list of things I’d like to try to achieve in a day.

I’ve always been behind a few people I have become acquainted with in the game. I’ve recently made a push to try to knock out some of the static achievements in an effort to at least close the gap a ‘little’ (I know I’ll never catch up entirely, as I think they do quite a bit of WvW, which I don’t any more).

Now, with more achievements, and specifically calling out new ones for dungeons, and not being a dungeon runner myself, that’s just ‘more’ things I know I’ll never get to do, and is a bit discouraging to me, after having made an effort to try to get some of these other things done (and we won’t go into how ripped off I feel about divers getting their completion before the l33t d00dz dive in that Atherblade puzzle was added :\ – that’s the only dive I had left, and the only reason I’m forced to do it is because I elected not to do that achievement right away).

So, while it’s a bit of a curse, it is also perhaps a blessing, and maybe a sign that I need to let some (or all) of this go.

Lilith Ajit.6173

It will have a positive or negative effect on me, depending on how you look at it.

I really get wrapped up in To-Do lists, and sometimes it’s hard to find the balance between fun and compulsion. Usually, they are great, as they help me pick out a few things to help me focus on. In lieu of them, I usually make my own list of things I’d like to try to achieve in a day.

I’ve always been behind a few people I have become acquainted with in the game. I’ve recently made a push to try to knock out some of the static achievements in an effort to at least close the gap a ‘little’ (I know I’ll never catch up entirely, as I think they do quite a bit of WvW, which I don’t any more).

Now, with more achievements, and specifically calling out new ones for dungeons, and not being a dungeon runner myself, that’s just ‘more’ things I know I’ll never get to do, and is a bit discouraging to me, after having made an effort to try to get some of these other things done (and we won’t go into how ripped off I feel about divers getting their completion before the l33t d00dz dive in that Atherblade puzzle was added :\ – that’s the only dive I had left, and the only reason I’m forced to do it is because I elected not to do that achievement right away).

So, while it’s a bit of a curse, it is also perhaps a blessing, and maybe a sign that I need to let some (or all) of this go.

I totally get where you’re coming from ^^

Luckily for me… I don’t have all that much compulsion to complete things… until I get REALLY close. If it looks like there are just a few holes, I can’t help myself. But like with wvw and jumping puzzles, I’m no where near completion so I don’t mind.

What will get me is when they have sections of skins from the wardrobe where I’ll be inevitably missing just a few in EACH category I’ll be screwed and unable to help myself to complete those haha

[ARES]

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

I’m kind of torn about this update.

On one hand, its kind of a neat idea to give achievements for groups of collectables, and its also kind of a neat idea to give other unique skins for such.

However, depending on the groupings of these things, some of these are going to be insane to get. Heck, the one they showcased in the blog itself, the spirit weapon crafter… that’s thousands of gold right there, if its what I think it is (craft all the weapons which have the spirit weapon skins… Azureflame and the like). Which… I mean, I guess its a way to have “prestige skins” and I know plenty of people love those, but personally, I dread the day the patch goes live and I find an amazing skin locked behind such an insurmountable (for me, anyway) wall.

Posted by: rojak.1894

rojak.1894

According to the screenie, completing a set will reward AP, a chest and a specific item?

> These rewards can be just about anything! There are a number of new pieces of equipment, recipes, and functional unlocks that can only be found as rewards for Item Collections, like the new Spirit Crafter back item, earned by completing its namesake achievement.

(edited by rojak.1894)

Posted by: Labjax.2465

Labjax.2465

I like it. I am already something of a collector and the first time I saw the collections panel, I thought it was literally for collecting, so this is a welcome and logical set of changes for me.

Or words to that effect.

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

I am not a completionist / ap hound. This is an ok addition that won’t turn the game into a job for me. I hope some of the collection rewards are simple fun things.

For example one artifact reward from rift is a wand that turns other players into sheep ( that they can cancel out of) . Since it is not usable in combat, a silly / fun thing. Hope to see things like this…..

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB

Lilith Ajit.6173

Oh gosh…

I hope there’s like a skritt shiny achievement with a skritt tonic reward.

Attachments:

[ARES]

Serophous.9085

On one hand, its kind of a neat idea to give achievements for groups of collectables, and its also kind of a neat idea to give other unique skins for such.

However, depending on the groupings of these things, some of these are going to be insane to get. Heck, the one they showcased in the blog itself, the spirit weapon crafter… that’s thousands of gold right there, if its what I think it is (craft all the weapons which have the spirit weapon skins… Azureflame and the like). Which… I mean, I guess its a way to have “prestige skins” and I know plenty of people love those, but personally, I dread the day the patch goes live and I find an amazing skin locked behind such an insurmountable (for me, anyway) wall.

yes….they will take awhile to get, so its a LONG TERM GOAL. Which this game needs a lot of instead of just the legendary weapons

Posted by: Khalic.3561

Khalic.3561

I mean, it’s a neat idea. Not exactly gameplay oriented and not exactly exciting to me. But I guess it’s something to spend time on?

Khyla Shadowsong ~ Charr Ele, Engi, Mes, Ranger, Guard, Thief, War, Necro
Northern Shiverpeaks ~ [dO] Drop Otter

Posted by: Valento.9852

Valento.9852

So… just to be honest: what really bugs me is that they may take away GemStore skins just like they did with Sclerite… and I’ll never be able to buy them in the future. It’s just that I’m not able to acquire them as of now, and it feels bad to be missing out on stuff since I really like this game, and I’m sort of a collector.

Attempts at ele specs:
Shaman
Conjurer

Posted by: Rose Solane.1027

Rose Solane.1027

At the moment there are several achievements I will never get. To start with all the GW1 related achievements as I did not play GW1. And no, I am not going to play GW1 just to get achievements in GW2! Also I will never get the Emperor’s clothes achievement (or whatever that thing is called). I simply refuse to buy all the cultural armor. So this patch will just add a few more unreachable (for me!) achievements. Is that bad? No, not really. I don’t need to get all the achievements. I do the achievements I think are fun (JP, dive, dungeons) and when some of the other achievements are almost finished (slayer) I finish them.

Piken Square, The descendants of Gwen

Lilith Ajit.6173

So… just to be honest: what really bugs me is that they may take away GemStore skins just like they did with Sclerite… and I’ll never be able to buy them in the future. It’s just that I’m not able to acquire them as of now, and it feels bad to be missing out on stuff since I really like this game, and I’m sort of a collector.

I understand that… I’m only missing the wizard hat and I’m reminded of that a lot. Sad.

I think Sclerite will come back someday. It just takes time. Similar to the Perma hair contract. Once supply was gone entirely they re-released it. Heh

[ARES]

Posted by: jamesg.7128

jamesg.7128

Just the other day I was wondering if they’d put in a system like Rift’s Artifact collecting and yep, they did. I liked running around hunting for artifacts in that game and getting a bit of a reward for completing one.
One thing though, the harder/rarer to get/find parts of the collections were in big demand on the TP.

Posted by: IndigoSundown.5419

IndigoSundown.5419

This is very clearly a something to pursue change. I’ll be interested to see what is involved, as well as how deep and how broad the collection system is or will become over time.

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

Just the other day I was wondering if they’d put in a system like Rift’s Artifact collecting and yep, they did. I liked running around hunting for artifacts in that game and getting a bit of a reward for completing one.
One thing though, the harder/rarer to get/find parts of the collections were in big demand on the TP.

I was a sucker for the fun things like Scotty’s wand and the ones where the rewards was a mini…. Of course the coins that accumulated and could be used to buy unique things was nice too…

In the end, I hope this sort of works like that myself.

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB

Posted by: DarksunG.9537

DarksunG.9537

some that stand alone and some that are deeply tied to the Living World.

gdi

I love that they are adding more achievements & collections, but I have a feeling it’s going to be anemic & the rewards sparse & uninteresting. They really need to go back & make at least 20 achievements per zone. Otherwise this isn’t going to last past a month.

They had better not add achievements to collecting Gem Store items. Adding Mini achievements was bad enough. They might as well have a new Gem Store item: “Achievement Points”.

(edited by DarksunG.9537)

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

I can already see all the new achievements for stuff like full black lion weapon chest skins.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Posted by: DiogoSilva.7089

DiogoSilva.7089

The best part of this feature patch so far.

Posted by: zenleto.6179

zenleto.6179

This is the only feature I’m really looking forward to. My characters have still got all sorts of crappy knicknacks they picked up while levelling.

Fire up the Hyperbowl ma, we’re going to town!

Would you like some hard cheeze with your sad whine?

Posted by: Eric.6109

Eric.6109

I quite like it. I have just finished getting all the jewels for my collection (before I read this) so i am very excited to see what I’ll get

a.net: I will not be buying gems with cash until you fix traits.

Posted by: PookieDaWombat.6209

PookieDaWombat.6209

Yeah. Good job Anet. Bug fixes, hobo sacks, broken Trait system, a “promise” that this week was going to have stuff “for those veteran players”, and we are greeted with a wardrobe change and collecting stuff.

Or in the case of many things for many veterans, RE-collecting or RE-crafting stuff and RE-exploring maps. For what? A random shiny on a menu only we see? Yay? So, we’re Skritt or something? Is that it?

I don’t like doing dungeons. Never have. I’ve only ever enjoyed myself a handful of times with very specific people and its not like we are all ever on at the same time to do them. I’ve not done about half of them to date and I’ve been here since beta. There are maps I just dislike being on. Period. I disliked slogging through crafting the FIRST time I had to do it, but hey now I get to do it again just to unlock some skins and APs.

None of this is for veteran players that have played this content. Coming up with new “things” for me to keep me occupied is frankly insulting and more importantly just shows Anet is more interested in trying to create the perfect skinner box and not actually deliver content. And before anyone says “Living Story”, just no. Those or small book chapters with an occasional fight thrown in so feel like you are playing a game for a few minutes as opposed to reading a story. You know what would have been awesome? Getting all of Maguuma opened up so we could explorer and map open that with little mordrem events popping up out there and Vistas to get. Not a single map opened up slowly over the course of a few weeks while hoping to already opened maps just to read/hear some more exposition.

I was waiting for these updates to see if i was ever going to buy another gem card. Guess not.

[OTR] – Greck Howlbane – Guardian
Soraya Mayhew – Thief
Melissa Koris – Engie – SF for Life!

Posted by: Leablo.2651

Leablo.2651

I have nothing against this new set of achievements, it seems like a reasonable way of adding midterm goals against collecting every skin. The one thing I do take issue with is the need to “discover” hidden achievements. This demonstrates (again) a certain cognitive dissonance in Anet’s design, where they know they are making an internet game, and still trying to base achievements around hidden secrets. There are no secrets on the internet, as evidenced by recent events. All you’re doing is forcing players to go to an external information source (dulfy or wiki) in order to find out how to obtain the goals of the game without having to waste their time using random trial and error.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Yeah. Good job Anet. Bug fixes, hobo sacks, broken Trait system, a “promise” that this week was going to have stuff “for those veteran players”, and we are greeted with a wardrobe change and collecting stuff.

Or in the case of many things for many veterans, RE-collecting or RE-crafting stuff and RE-exploring maps. For what? A random shiny on a menu only we see? Yay? So, we’re Skritt or something? Is that it?

I don’t like doing dungeons. Never have. I’ve only ever enjoyed myself a handful of times with very specific people and its not like we are all ever on at the same time to do them. I’ve not done about half of them to date and I’ve been here since beta. There are maps I just dislike being on. Period. I disliked slogging through crafting the FIRST time I had to do it, but hey now I get to do it again just to unlock some skins and APs.

None of this is for veteran players that have played this content. Coming up with new “things” for me to keep me occupied is frankly insulting and more importantly just shows Anet is more interested in trying to create the perfect skinner box and not actually deliver content. And before anyone says “Living Story”, just no. Those or small book chapters with an occasional fight thrown in so feel like you are playing a game for a few minutes as opposed to reading a story. You know what would have been awesome? Getting all of Maguuma opened up so we could explorer and map open that with little mordrem events popping up out there and Vistas to get. Not a single map opened up slowly over the course of a few weeks while hoping to already opened maps just to read/hear some more exposition.

I was waiting for these updates to see if i was ever going to buy another gem card. Guess not.

You were bound to be disappointed if you thought Maguuma Wastes maps would be in a Feature Patch. I think they have been pretty darn specific about what to expect from Feature Patches. Or, I should say, what not to expect, anyway.

I think these ‘scavenger hunt’-types of content were probably something that was influenced by the Horizontal Progression CDI, and I’m looking forward to finding out the particulars next week. It really sounds like something fun, to me. =)

Posted by: Iason Evan.3806

Iason Evan.3806

So, if there’s a collection achievement that says “flame weapons” (as an example) and fused weapons were included, would you find getting some of these to be “not really an achievement”?

It’s fine if you don’t. I just don’t think there needs to be a distinction. In fact I think it’s a bit insulting to those that farm gold to convert (I don’t do this) to say what they do with their time isn’t worthy of an achievement.

Don’t get me wrong. It’s not my intent to insult. It’s just my interpretation of the word “Acheivement”. Let me clarify my point: For me personally I have achievements and titles I am more proud of than others because of what it took me skill-wise or time wise to accomplish. IF <——key word for what I am about to say. If there are achievements tied to gem shop skins and I can whip out my credit card or go to the store and purchase a gem card and get said achievement instantaneously for spending money: It is inherently going to mean much less than something like “The Blazing Light” title to me. Does that make sense? I wasn’t meaning to offend anyone. Just stating my personal opinion on achievements.

Now, if they had added new content to the game to go with this new feature whether it be new events in existing maps or new events in new maps, I would be more excited about this. As it is, they are basically telling me I need to go do stuff I have done a ton of times before in order to get new achievements. Some of them will be added retroactively and I appreciate that a ton. I really do. There are also ones I am not being recognized for because they aren’t retroactive and that is frustrating. It’s basically telling vets to go back and play through content they have already played a ton of times and it includes crafting because I sure as heck didn’t hold on to crafted exotics as I was leveling my crafting professions to 400 in hopes that one day I would get achievements for it. I didn’t hold on to the metric ton of crafted exotic armor sets that I had to make on my way to 500 either so I could make my Ascended sets. So will we have to go through this again for achievements on the way to 600?

Leader of The Guernsey Milking Coalition [MiLk] Sanctum of Rall

Posted by: DarkWasp.7291

DarkWasp.7291

Alright, NOW I’m happy.

You know what “horizontal progression” is? This stuff they announced right here today.

Can’t wait!

^ Uses Guild Wars 2 character screenshots for desktop wallpapers.

Posted by: GreenAlien.5623

GreenAlien.5623

Sounds like fun. But i do hope those collections wont end up being hidden gem-store advertisment.

Lilith Ajit.6173

Don’t get me wrong. It’s not my intent to insult. It’s just my interpretation of the word “Acheivement”. Let me clarify my point: For me personally I have achievements and titles I am more proud of than others because of what it took me skill-wise or time wise to accomplish. IF <——key word for what I am about to say. If there are achievements tied to gem shop skins and I can whip out my credit card or go to the store and purchase a gem card and get said achievement instantaneously for spending money: It is inherently going to mean much less than something like “The Blazing Light” title to me. Does that make sense? I wasn’t meaning to offend anyone. Just stating my personal opinion on achievements.

Now, if they had added new content to the game to go with this new feature whether it be new events in existing maps or new events in new maps, I would be more excited about this. As it is, they are basically telling me I need to go do stuff I have done a ton of times before in order to get new achievements. Some of them will be added retroactively and I appreciate that a ton. I really do. There are also ones I am not being recognized for because they aren’t retroactive and that is frustrating. It’s basically telling vets to go back and play through content they have already played a ton of times and it includes crafting because I sure as heck didn’t hold on to crafted exotics as I was leveling my crafting professions to 400 in hopes that one day I would get achievements for it. I didn’t hold on to the metric ton of crafted exotic armor sets that I had to make on my way to 500 either so I could make my Ascended sets. So will we have to go through this again for achievements on the way to 600?

Makes sense to me.

I guess the some things won’t be retroactive makes sense to me… similarly to the wardrobe there are technical limitations. I understand that. It sucks but… it’s understandable

[ARES]

Posted by: CalamityO.2890

CalamityO.2890

Sweeeet!!!, by the looks of things, the new UI makes keeping track of what achievement tier you are on much more simpler – good for someone like me xDD. A novel idea with the spoon hunt. Sounds interesting.

inthecubbyhole.wordpress.com

Posted by: Phamophilia.5826

Phamophilia.5826

“Any skin you have unlocked will automatically contribute toward appropriate collections”

“For many of you, this will mean that the first time you log in after the September 2014 Feature Pack goes live, you will get a lot of notifications for new collections you’re unlocking, progress you’re making in those collections, and if you’re lucky, maybe even a few rewards!”

So people, like me, that have the Fashion Collector Title, are the going to have a click fest once this goes live. Anyone know of a good mouse after this kills my current one?

Posted by: Kysin.6349

Kysin.6349

I have a number of Gemstore outfits/armors that I bought with gold conversion. I just hope they wont tie any achievements to the Gemstore items. That would be really low, IMO.

Co-leader of Knights of Eminence[Sir] – PvX
Reap The Weak[Reap] – WvW 5-man havok
-Blackgate

Posted by: Izaya.2906

Izaya.2906

It would be interesting to see what they award for collecting all legendaries lol.

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

It would be interesting to see what they award for collecting all legendaries lol.

2 greens. 1 blue. ^^

Posted by: Renkencen.6127

Renkencen.6127

I hoping this means if they will bring back t he PVP exclusive armours like the tribal, stalwat, heavy scale and maruder and the other missing pieces. How else can you be a true collector without getting those pieces??

Posted by: Varezenem.2813

Varezenem.2813

Side tangent: With all this little scavenger type hunts, does anyone else feel like they might be laying the ground work for something… bigger? Possibly reconditioning us for additional exploration? Cause I’m really starting to feel like this is all a set up for something….bigger.

No doubts about that they even mentioned it on the post.

The Future

This is certainly not the last you will be seeing of Item Collections. We have many more in the works, some that stand alone and some that are deeply tied to the Living World. We are very excited for this new system and what it will bring to the game going forward. We had a lot of fun designing and building it, and we hope you have as much fun playing it. So get out there, explore the world, and find that last piece of loot!

Senbu Ren[Wind]
Herald of Ventari

Posted by: Mireles Lore.5942

Mireles Lore.5942

I like the idea of this collection AP. But one of my biggest worries is that they will include special event and gemstore items. This can be really good for the game but the collections and permanent AP goals should be items that are always acquirable in the game with the primary means being via game play not cash shop.

I just hope this isn’t a cash grab ploy “pay for AP” by anet. That would really degrade the game for me.

Director – Xunlai Heroic Service Agents [XHSA] | Yak’s Bend
http://xunlaiheroes.wix.com/xhsa

(edited by Mireles Lore.5942)

Posted by: Marcus Greythorne.6843

Marcus Greythorne.6843

Love this! I wonder if Anet started designing this when it came up in the horizontal CDI (we talked about this, excited) or even before.

are people still second-guessing the CDI’s? I’m actually quite proud of all the people who participated in that CDI, it was fun.

Now it’s still quite a risk there. The rewards might be too bad (see: Season2-mission achievments) so people won’t care to collect stuff. I really hope this isn’t the case, seing more than just this unusual spirit-backpack… tons of new skins with a few must-haves among them. Pleeeeaase no rewards like 15 dragonite ore or something bland like that. The potential here is huge.

http://gw2style.com/index.php – show your look and rate others – great filters!!

Posted by: Marcus Greythorne.6843

Marcus Greythorne.6843

… and please no RNG rewards =)

http://gw2style.com/index.php – show your look and rate others – great filters!!

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

I hope this doesnt mean achievement hunting will turn into something for gemshop whales.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Posted by: Mastermavrick.2439

Mastermavrick.2439

>Spoon Collecting

Sold

Somewhere, out in the Shiverpeaks, is a Norn dressed in all blue.
He runs around screaming his battlecry SPOOOOOOOON!

=D a Tick reference much love sir.

The Revenant Apostle [Rvnt]→ DragonBand
Kaiji Ruko – 80 Ranger, Revanat Shadowdeath – 80 Necromancer

Posted by: Paradox.1380

Paradox.1380

Well since I"ve already been working to unlock every single dungeon armor and weapon skin……this is right up my alley.

Oh man I thought I was the only crazy person to do this. I am about half way there.

Since they have put out the wardrobe I have become a collecting Junkie… this update has me sooo hyped.

Also, I am loving the Spoon Collecting. It reminds me of my late Grandma (RIP mama), because she had a decorative spoon from every state from what I can recall. I am personally gonna be going out to hunt them in particular. What a great little kitchy thing.

-It’s Lady Paradox- Sweet Adrenaline
“What Part Of Living Says You Gotta Die?
I Plan On Burnin Through Another 9 Lives”

Serophous.9085

… and please no RNG rewards =)

What about flat reward plus champ RNG bag?